Respected Contributor

I didn't sleep well at all last night, TV still on at 3 am, I'm wide awake and I had to get up and change the batteries in the remote so I could turn the TV off.  I had my alarm set for 6:30 am so I could get up and be at my daughter's house by 8 so I could sit with my grandson for virtual Kindergarten. By the end of the day @ 2:30 when school was out I was so exhausted, just wanted to get home and put this 71 yo body to rest. As I was getting ready to go my grandson looked up at me gave me a hug and said "Grandma, you're the bestist (yes he said bestist) grandma in the whole wide world !"  That made it all worth it !!  So tomorrow morning I will be there again Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes Aww, aren't grandchildren just THE best? I'm crazy about mine and I think you are too.

Saw this on a magnet once: If I'd known grandchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first!

Enjoy him while he's little, they grow so fast. 

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes He will hold these memories fondly for the rest of his life!

Respected Contributor

Loved being a Nana. My first great grandchild will arrive this week. Can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   You are the "bestist' grandma for sure!  Hope you are caught up on your sleep!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

You are the "bestist"! In these troubling times we need more grandmas, grandpas, aunties, uncles, neighbors, etc., to lend a helping hand ensuring our youth get the best possible education. 

Job well done!