Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Wrong With People Vol 2

These senseless acts of killing life are no different than the acts of killing a room full of grade school children, or a theaterful of people enjoying a movie and a night out.... it is just plain EVIL. There is no reason or theory for it.  Evil is just evil.

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich   yes, harming animals is one of the signs of a sociopath in psychiatry. And, the police are correct in their statement. If one examines all the serial killers pathologies, they more often than not started with animals. The newest report states that decades ago sociopaths were so rare that the estimated figure was 1 in 20,000. (personally, that does not seem rare enough for me) Now, however, it is estimated at 1 in 20. Why?

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they caught or catch whoever did that to the bees. It sounds like they know who killled the turkeys.

I hope these perps are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This is just wrong and should not be tolerated whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

It's been proven that many people who kill humans started off killing animals.

It makes me sick.

Honored Contributor

Somewhat good news. They started a GoFundMe for the beekeeper and in 24 hrs, 1170 people donated to half their total goal already (and I thought the goal was pretty hefty to start with). It’s a small enough area that I would never have dreamed they would raise that.  Wow. Good people out there.

I couldn’t agree more that this type of act is sociopathic and GOK what those people will do in the future. But this type of act isn’t  really “new”, although a younger person might think it is. I think it’s just being able to be publicized more these days.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I feel physically sick when I read things like this happening.  These perpetrators must be inherently evil; otherwise what could possibly motivate someone to commit such heinous acts..

Honored Contributor

They have caught the people responsible. It is a  couple of young boys, and they are facing felony charges

I don't know if they have been in trouble before, but I don't think they will get a pass for this

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/two-boys-charged-with-destruction-of-half-million-bees-at/art...

Esteemed Contributor

Every day brings some new shock....

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

They have caught the people responsible. It is a  couple of young boys, and they are facing felony charges

I don't know if they have been in trouble before, but I don't think they will get a pass for this

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/two-boys-charged-with-destruction-of-half-million-bees-at/art...

@cherry, the event I wrote about is in a different state, and 200,000+ bees. But I’m glad any and all perpetrators are caught.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Oh mea culpa. Woman Embarassed I didn't really read  through this thread.  I hope they find the people who  did the one youu mentioned too

Even if they are kids ,I think they should have to answer for their actions ,in some way.  They still may be able to turn themselves around, and change for the better