Honored Contributor

Re: What Is The Meaning Behind Your Name And Avatar?

My real name and birthstone plus I love the color orange, so whala Mandarin garnet with diamonds.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

My real name and birthstone plus I love the color orange, so whala Mandarin garnet with diamonds.

Beautiful, I always called them "spessartite garnets" I only have one, but I DO love it!..I also have a green tsavorite garnet...Garnets truly come in a rainbow, don't they?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker---I always thought you were  a Mother of a trucker.    My DS & GS are PACKERS all the way!!!!!    Clay Mathews being GS's favorite.  Last year (14)for Christmas we got him a Clay Mathews wall decal and the silly guy let his hair grow long!!! Yea Mathews--------------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

Name=initials of the names of my cats, 2 is I have two cats

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

My avatar is our beloved cocker, precious.  She has gone over the rainbow bridge, but I can't bring myself to change it yet.

My name is what I was eating, all in the name of recipe comparison, when I registered.  😉

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

My name is oxox hugs and kisses and the avatar is a beautiful sunset that I took a pic of last Summer 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Name:  My very first "home" computer was a bright red (strawberry) G3 iMac back in 1999.  I am now on my 3rd iMac.

Avatar:  Back of my head.  I didn't want ya'll to confuse me w/Halle Berry if I showed my face. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I combined my first and middle name... I shortened the middle name from LOU to lu and just stuck them together.  My picture is my KIDS, my daughters moved out long ago so I figured I needed to have a family to care for.  The pictured are long haired Chihuahuas in case anyone is wondering. 

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

My real name and birthstone plus I love the color orange, so whala Mandarin garnet

with diamonds.

Beautiful, I always called them "spessartite garnets" I only have one, but I DO love it!..I also have a green tsavorite garnet...Garnets truly come in a rainbow, don't they?

@Mothertrucker , yes garnets truly come in a rainbow.  I remember years ago seeing one a red brown color, it was gorgeous.  LOL I've always used the terminology Mandarin or orange garnet..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

At the time I joined QVC forum I had a cat named Annabelle.  One day Annabelle received an advertisement addressed like this:

Annabelle the cat!