Respected Contributor

Re: What Have you Purchased Lately That You Would Recommend to Others?

I have two high count sheets from Shop......LOVE THEM!

Well....I can't play anymore.....I was supposed to work tonite.....I got coverage...my coverage never showed.....I am PO'd....so I'm working from home.

Laters.

And thanks for all your ""help""........LOL

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Barbara Bixby jewelry-

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

paisley ring- J293085

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Multi-Gemstone Paisley Ring - J293085

paisley enhancer- J284686

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Multi-Gemstone Paisley Enhancer - J284686

necklace-J289801

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Textured Link 18-1/2 Necklace - J289801

Respected Contributor

OMG....Lola....they ARE gorgeous!!!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Also, I LOVE these shoes from Pikolinos! I bought them in both colors because they feel like Cinderella shoes- comfortable right out of the box and I can wear them without hosiery.

Pikolinos Verona 9159

Pikolinos Verona 9159 Zafiro/OlmoPikolinos Verona 9159 Grey/Rioja

Honored Contributor

I also like these, from Munro- Jillian Pump. I think they're the ideal spring/summer pump.

Honored Contributor

I bought some memory foam pillows. They were pricey, but I think a good night's sleep is important. I also bought a new mattress, and it will be delivered in a few days. I hope I like it as much as I like the new pillows.
Honored Contributor

I just got these for a wedding in September. The bracelet was on final sale (J. Crew)-

And here is the necklace- still available. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Hmmm. I'm supposed to give my picks on great buys lately, but I'm getting more ideas of what I'd like to buy! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I am going to keep my eye out for the Dr Hauschka and the Elf products...

NARS makes great lipgloss. That pink is lovely.

Love love love the nailpolish!!

I bought 3 great prints on canvas from Pier One today. All on clearance.

Super Contributor

I bought a new sofa in a light beige, flexsteel and a red sleeper sofa from flexsteel that will go in my den. I also bought a beautiful turquoise lamp that has a bird motif embossed on it.
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/15/2014 kachina624 said:
On 6/15/2014 Lotus~ said:
On 6/15/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

The It BB cream from here...

It is AWESOME!

..and sheet sets that are a steal from Shop HQ... and really soft... 2 sets for 39 something...

Which sheets? I was watching the the other night and I tried to snag the OTO (or whatever they call it over there) but my size sold out quickly. I wanted them in the orange....it was a nice "creamsicle orange" color.

I see this thread becoming an "enabling" thread.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I've had such awful luck with sheets from SHq that I wouldn't take more if they sent them free. I latest fiasco was 2 sets of microfiber sheets, one a paisley print, one a solid with a stripe. They become the biggest mess on the bed and won't stay tucked, won't even stay on the mattress although they're plenty deep enough. Then there was a cotton/poly set...I only used the pillow cases as a trial and after using them one night they were a total wrinkled mess. I had a set of micro fleece sheets that were so thin I could watch TV through them. No thanks to more SHq linens!

I have shopped there for years and the first set of sheets I bought were so oversized I had to send them back. Should have learned my lesson. I recently sent back a set that looked so pretty but when I got them they were so thin that if you held them up to the light you could see through them.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam