Respected Contributor

What Have you Purchased Lately That You Would Recommend to Others?

Was it a great bargain?

An amazing value?

A "to die for" item?

One of my best buys was the Oz Paz Hematite Elongated ring (J264870).....IMO it was a very reasonable price and it's become my signature ring. I love it!!!!

I've also p/u a few of the "Denim & Co. Essentials 3/4 Sleeve Top with Princess Seams" (A235273) tops in various colors....the material is great (will be hot for the summer) and the seaming is so flattering on.

Tell me what you've picked up here or anywhere else.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

Re: What Have you Purchased Lately That You Would Recommend to Others?

Tan towels-The BEST faux product I have EVER tried...

and Tens for muscle soreness...Could have saved hundreds in massage costs...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

Total Gym! It kicked my upper body last week after just the first use!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Abbey....those are great looking shoes.....I'm jelly.....I have such awful feel and can't wear cute shoes like that.

Mick....I've been walking....that's all this old gray mare can take. Good luck with your new toy!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Hi Lotus, I recently bought six 3 in 1 pitchers from ShopHq for each one of my kids, myself and a sister. It came with a tea strainer, fruit and vegetable diffuser and a piece to put in the freezer so that drinks don't get watered down. They came in eight colors and they were around $25.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

Mick that sounds GREAT. I LOVE anything fitness..Except golf , unless it's miniature...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

I have a few lately...

Citrus Zinger Water Bottle (zinganything.com)

I love this water bottle. I have greatly increased my water intake because of it.

LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour - got it at birchbox. This is such a cool shade of purple and it is sheer, but buildable.

I love these two products together

Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint
e.l.f HD Blush in Headliner

I use a stipple brush and mix them together for a beautiful pink bronze glow. A little goes a long way

Rainbow Honey Nail Honey Cuticle Oil - from rainbowhoney.com

this is an amazing cuticle oil! better than a balm or butter. and smells amazing.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

I wish we could resize pics here.sigh.

sorry for the huge elf product.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

Coach is having their first ever semi annual sale. It started on Friday. They'd sent me a card that let me come in for a presale before Friday which I did. I found a gorgeous purse for my stepson's wife for Christmas. $258 regularly and I got it for 50% off, $129! I loved it so much that I went back two days later and bought myself one-LOL. I didn't see that purse on their site, but it was at one of their stores by us. It's perfect and she'll love it and I was thrilled with the price.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?