Super Contributor

What Good Tips Do You Have for Us Shoppers?

Hello you all. I am back, although the way my life goes, I have less time than ever, but basically I am ok, and celebrated on the 4th my one year knee replacement with… new P.T. doing for my other knee...

Ok, here I go. I think most of you get or know about Bed, Bath & Beyond, right. Well this week on its pamphlet/brochure they had an item, that was a TSV here, and with their 20% discount, you may want to look into this. In the same copy, there was to my shock the identical item, that was sold elsewhere, you get my drift, right, but for $100.00 less. I am not kidding. Entertainment Center for $99.00 minus the 20%. "Elders" it was $199.00.

I didn't buy either and have been wondering how I could pass these tips on. So hope you are getting something out of this.

For now, an early Merry Christmas, and may you be at Peace with all your Loved Ones.

Regards,

Magenta

Honored Contributor

Re: What Good Tips Do You Have for Us Shoppers?

Have a very Merry Christmas, Magenta, you were missed.

All I can say is try and shop during the off hours or days-- weekends tend to be mob scenes here at local malls but going the following day seems a little bit better.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Welcome back, Magenta.

I've been doing all my shopping on-line this year, and not only have I found good deals, but it is so much easier.

Valued Contributor

Google. Google. Google! lol

ALWAYS price comparison shop. And if it seems 'too good to be true'...well you know how that usually ends up!

Happy Shopping!!

Esteemed Contributor

My tip is start earlier if possible. There are deals all year long, trust me. I started later this year and have been stressed. I am finally finished and everything is wrapped! Merry Christmas.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas and welcome back, Magenta.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

So nice to see you here again, ladies! What i tried to tell you is that the prices here are much higher than at BB&B. Entertainment center offered last week here for $199, at BB&B $99.00 minus 20% discount, it is scandalous. And it was the exact item, with all the particulars and details. They also had the mixer on special, with also the 20% discount, some of us get better coupons, so compare, compare, compare. As soon as I saw the entertainment center, I wanted to jump here through the screen, trying to get your attention, but was concerned it may disappear on me, so we'll see. I know at the BB&B I got recently a great Krups coffeemaker, with the 20% discount than the cheapest at Macy's, I saved over $32.00. And Krups, German-made, is nearly what my Cuisinart does, and all things German-made are excellent. Cuisinart has also a warranty that just ran out when my last Cuisinart died on me, just after use of only 3 years, which disappointed me, as I don't use it but for me. Oh well, I hope some of you can save some bucks, by looking at the pamphlet, or brochure of great advertisements.

I am off doing my exercises again, so I will see you soon again, and am wishing you all a great Sunday.

Hugs,

Magenta