Respected Contributor

Re: What Do a You Do Re Sizing?

@MacDUFF wrote:

I'm at the point where I'm sick of making a second career out of figuring the Q's sizing...I found out this works just as well:  I pull up the click here measurements, close my eyes, hope for the best, and...

Lol, @MacDUFF

Q sizing used to be SO reliable but not any more.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The hosts and vendors will go on and on about how to wear the item of clothing but never give the measurements. I either have to check on line for specific measurements or guess. I bought a dress on ez pay and it didn't fit and I used their measurements! I ended up returning it and got a whopping 1.67 credit back.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Follow-up on my question.   After SG show on Wed. I e-mailed SG, host Pat and SG's assistant Stacey asking about the sizing on this new sweater.  Also checked again product page and there were already 3 questions there all asking the same thing re sizing - no replies though.  Today received a very nice reply from Stacey Rusch  SG's Asst -  who told me to go with regular size and she would address this issue with SG especially when sizing is so very different.

So there you have it.  I was pleased to get a reply did not really expect it.  Shame the hosts cannot do this on the show save a lot of time and wondering.