Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What A Miserable Weekend Weatherwise !

We lucked out here in The Seattle area...perfect low 70's and sun. Usually it rains on this weekend.

We usually call the month of  June here in Seattle  JUNE GLOOM as our REAL  warm summer weather does not seem to happen until after July 4th and the month of June is often cool cloudy and rainy. 

maybe this year will be different.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Southern WV hit a high of 50 today; overcast, cool and breezy with misty rain.   Heat is back on, and hubs is wearing heavier weight pajama pants.  

Honored Contributor

delmarva area the same......the past two days we had a high of 55, strong winds, gloomy clouds, riptides, lots of rain. i refuse to turn the heat back on.....just using an extra blanket at night. there is some hope for tomorrow though!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

47 degrees that feel like 44.  My poor annual flowering pots are living inside black plastic trash bags to protect them from this weather.  Heat is on in the house and duraflame heater is on too. Spring!  

Honored Contributor

Highs have been in upper 60's - heat will increase to upper 80's by next weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Cold and wet in NE.   But I like it!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

In NY cold and pouring rain for two days.  This morning it was 48.  Last weekend we had the a/c on and this weekend we had to put the fireplace/heater on.

Esteemed Contributor

Freezing cold. 3 days of rain and sitting inside. Can't get my garden finished.

Pools are going to be opened for Memorial Day and we are expecting a

high of about 70. 

Last Sunday we had a temp of 95 and are going up and down like a

rollercoaster.

Trusted Contributor

Miserable here in MA.  Cold and rainy.  While I don't mind cool weather, the steady rain has made it miserable.  It's hard even getting my dog to go outside to do his business!  I so look forward to long weekends that it really stinks when the weather every day is crappy.  Our weather has been all over the place (and not in a good way!)  A few days ago it was over 90 and hot and humid and the last couple of days it's been in the 40's and rainy.

What I wouldn't give for a sunny 70 degree day on the weekend!  Why does it seem like the most perfect weather days always fall on a work day Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Since the pandemic started, we have only been out to dinner (on a patio) once.  We planned to go today because the weather wasn't too hateful.  We arrived to see a sign that they are closed today and tomorrow.  You can't count on anything anymore.