Honored Contributor

Tuned in to Evine to watch Passage to Israel presentation and Wendi is back.  She is a good host nice to see her back.  She was on JTV for a minute.

Trusted Contributor

I like her, too. She seemed more "comfortable" on Evine, imo.

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

I like her, too. She seemed more "comfortable" on Evine, imo.

I agree, she never looked comfortable on the other channels.

Honored Contributor

She also made a one time only appearance on HSN as a jewelry vendor. She is back where she belongs now, good to see her!! Good week for Evine both Wendi and Laura Duffek have come back. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sure she's happy to be back on Evine.  She barely registers with me, I just know she's blonde and was on Evine for years.  I think JTV is hard place for a host who is really good and very experienced and not southern to work for.  I imagine it's like walking through a mine field for new hosts.    

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

She also made a one time only appearance on HSN as a jewelry vendor. She is back where she belongs now, good to see her!! Good week for Evine both Wendi and Laura Duffek have come back. 

Laura Duffeck came back to Evine several years ago.  She's been there home goods and houswares expert for years but now they have made her show hosts.  Which is wonderful because Laura is the real deal.  She can sell anything.  I saw her do a  fashion show recently and she didn't say  "red carpet"  or "celebrities" once...LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes, i meant that Laura is now a ful ltime host again and not just a home goods vendor, glad to see her selling jewelry again!! She was so happy to be on the air this week working with Stefano gold.