Honored Contributor

QVC has decided to "unsuspend" my account! I don't know how many were affected by this "glitch" which lasted I don't know how long. Seems they had to give me a new email name and password, but I still come up as "Ford1224," so at least I can get on the BB again.

I was away on vacation at the local hospital and rehab again for 17 days. I fell and broke a few more vertebrae and they had to seal them back up with concrete (yes, concrete), which they actually "hammer" into one's spine. They do not call it surgery, but "a procedure." Anyway, it seemed like surgery to me. I then spent six days at the Rehab. Now I'm home and will begin home rehab again. Hard to believe I fell on the day after I considered myself recovered from May's hospital stay for my back, only that time I had not fallen, I just woke up that way with one broken vertebrae. I fell on August 1, and now I have three more breaks, for a grand total of nine.

At the Rehab, and over the last week, I fell into a state of severe dehydration (probably from hating the water at the Rehab). Don't ever get it . . . you will be sure you are dying. I am now pushing water at 60 oz. a day after another stint at the ER where they gave me saline by IV to prop me back up into life.

I am doing better and back on the BB at the same time! I am a lucky woman. I've sure had an interesting four months.

Anyone else discovering they are back online?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986