Honored Contributor

I must have used a ton more dishes than usual.  I wasn't quite into it this year.  No dishwasher but me, but I sat and rested when I had to.  

My fridge is loaded and packed.  We all ate very well and will do some second type of meals for the next couple of days.  I'll sleep very well tonight.

I was disappointed in the parade this time.  Too many "show" type things, I wanted to see more of a parade.  Guess I'm getting old. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

We can’t eat a lot of food any more!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

God Bless you for carrying on the family tradition and keeping the memories going for all.  It is okay to be tired -no dishwasher would kill me.   My children are tired and they don't cook.  Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Honored Contributor

Hey, QG!  Hope you're having a lovely day, aside from the parade disappointment.   I don't watch parades, so I'm not up to date on how they are done these days.

Since I'm doing nothing this year I'm just having a relaxing day, catching up on tv and just hanging out.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

Hi! Waving

@hopi

Hi! Waving to you too! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

We havn't eaten yet .. but i am planning on being very tired

later tonight ...!!!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal did you have dinner very early..like maybe lunch time.I haven't even started cooking yet.

Respected Contributor

Turkey is almost done .. we are eating at 5 ...hope the

gravy comes out o.k. ...!!

Honored Contributor

@dex, yes around noon, due to some visiting others and some and their work schedule.  Hope you have a good one!

@chickenbutt, Hi CB, Yes, it was a good day.  I'm always glad to see family that I just don't get to see much. Hope your day was nice and relaxing.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, QG!  Smiley Happy   Day, so far (it's only 1pm here), nice and peaceful.  I like peaceful.    It's mostly just me, the dogster, and the bird.  They are both napping right now.   

I didn't even eat breakfast (not that I was hungry but I had to take the stupid vitamins - I hate taking vitamins) until about half an hour ago.  No plans for dinner, as the pizza plan fell through.