Honored Contributor

Re: Webbie, out of all fairness please explain the whys and how things are chosen to be

...I sometimes wish that I was "Abe Froemann, the sausage king of Chicago"....but that's another story...{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Re: Webbie, out of all fairness please explain the whys and how things are chosen to be

On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

This thread is going to blow ya'll !

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Rondell ~ Yup

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

Kaboom can't come too soon.

Honored Contributor

Suzie ~

Honored Contributor

OMG ~ Now Alec has shown up and he's drinking...

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 rondell said:

Kaboom can't come too soon.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Contributor

Weird. The posters unable to express themselves without copying pix from the Web. Wonder how they'd survive without their pix?

Honored Contributor

I am a swilling, suzie!

Super Contributor

I think the webbie/s kind of like this sort of thing from time to time.

I'm wondering if something gets posted they would like to but can't?