Honored Contributor

wrote:

The prediction for the Pacific Northwest for February is warmer than normal...into the 60’s.....

Thanks for the update  @SeaMaiden

Honored Contributor

Southern WV was sunny and cold today.  Forecast is predicting snow from about 4-9 a.m., changing to freezing rain, then back to snow tomorrow afternoon, with about 4” of accumulation.   More snow and cold Monday thru Wednesday.   

Honored Contributor

We would sure like some snow around here, there isn’t enough to measure.

San Jose broke a record for today, 77 degrees.

Honored Contributor

In Tulsa it's 50 now with 40/21 on Sunday. 😱I really don't like the cold anymore. No way could I live further north so I sympathize with everyone when there's brutal conditions.

Honored Contributor

SE Michigan, Detroit suburbs - 32 degrees, snow has fallen, winter weather advisory, 3-6 inches of snow possible by tomorrow night.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It was 80-82 degrees in Santa Cruz.  No forecast rain in sight at all.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

It's been very warm all season where I live, too.  It was never close to even 40 degrees in February when I was a kid.  Now it's been in the 60's and 70's in December and January as well.  I read an article that stated that by 2030, what we consider a heatwave in comparison to normal temperatures will kill thousands of people.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

It's been very warm all season where I live, too.  It was never close to even 40 degrees in February when I was a kid.  Now it's been in the 60's and 70's in December and January as well.  I read an article that stated that by 2030, what we consider a heatwave in comparison to normal temperatures will kill thousands of people.  

That’s really a significant change @TenderMercies !

I think it’s already starting around here, elderly people not making it through that kind of heat.

Respected Contributor

Our weather has been gorgeous, down to the forties at night and 70s during the day.  We had a few days near or below freezing but it’s been awhile. Could always do with some rain.

Honored Contributor

Our temps reached high 70's on the Central Ca coast.  I'm in shorts and a tank right now. 

Going for my Superbowl Sunday hike with friends in the morning.  In years past, we bundled up for this.  Tomorrow, I'll dress as lightly as possible.