Honored Contributor

It’s 74 degrees in San Francisco, people are out in the sun wearing shorts.

Cloverdale is reportedly 80 degrees.  Parts of the state are said to be in a drought.

DH just put up the fan. This is not good.

Super Contributor

Here in Boise, ID area it's unusally warm as well.  It was 60 degrees today and will be in high 50s next ten days.  Hate to think what the summer may bring.

Esteemed Contributor

Phoenix is 80 degrees. Haven’t worn a jacket once this year. Even in the mornings. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

And here in the warm south, Atlanta, overnight tonight we’re expecting rain and possibly light snow and ice. Tomorrow is supposed to be cold and rainy. Wretched. 

Spring can’t come soon enough. I’m cold all the time. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Extremely jealous. LOL. Pittsburgh weather has been like a roller coaster. 21 degrees one day, 45 the next. Then we dip into single digits. Snow, then rain. Plays havoc on the body. Can't wait for spring. If we have one.

Honored Contributor

Those of us in Albuquerque are still awaiting the arrival of winter.  We've had a few cold days, very few, but cold nights.  Today was about 65°, no humidity, and last night I got hot under my down blanket.  We are officially in a drought again with no rain since October 5th.  I am not enjoying the warm weather as it could mean a very hot summer and horrific fire season.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The prediction for the Pacific Northwest for February is warmer than normal...into the 60’s.....

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Here in Boise, ID area it's unusally warm as well.  It was 60 degrees today and will be in high 50s next ten days.  Hate to think what the summer may bring.

@IdahoGram

That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking.  Foggy San Francisco got up to 106 degrees last year, this is scary.

Esteemed Contributor

Hot again in So Cal.It was in the high 80's. It has got down to 50 at night. Still no rain.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Those of us in Albuquerque are still awaiting the arrival of winter.  We've had a few cold days, very few, but cold nights.  Today was about 65°, no humidity, and last night I got hot under my down blanket.  We are officially in a drought again with no rain since October 5th.  I am not enjoying the warm weather as it could mean a very hot summer and horrific fire season.

@Kachina624

We are at 14% of normal for rain.  Horrifying to think these extremes may be the new normal.