Esteemed Contributor

Weather Has Been, Dare I Say It, PERFECT!

Here in NE PA Sunday, yesterday and today have been absolutely perfect. Sunny, blue skies and near 70. Same for tomorrow and mostly sunny Thursday and Friday.  Finally.

Last Friday and Saturday it was all day rainand miserable.

DD has tomorrow, Thursday and Friday off.  Gas prices be darned, we are going on a short day trip tomorrow and enjoy this weather.

It could stay like this 365 days a year and I would be happy. Let me change one thing, a good soaking rain 1 or 2 nights a week, to keep things green and growing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Weather Has Been, Dare I Say It, PERFECT!

You are so lucky - enjoy it!  I am in coastal VA and we are having TERRIBLE weather!  Gale winds, rain and very cold temps - doesn't feel like Spring at all!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Ditto in SE PA! Such a perfect day! I've got my tomato and basil seedlings hardening off on the patio, and I'm slowly bringing the flower beds into planting condition after the deluge last week. Enjoy your day trip tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

Here in MD too!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Same perfect weather in NY......did you see the posting of two

black/white kittens avail for adoption posted here.  .....that look like Petunia?

(couple days ago)

Two kittens would double your pleasure & double your fun!

Respected Contributor

Glad you have good weather. Here in West Texas our temps have dropped below 100 to 95. The unrelenting wind is blowing and severe thunderstorms with hail and strong winds are forecast for this afternoon and tonight. We need the moisture but not severe weather.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Not here.  It feels like 97 degrees although the humidity is 54 which is not too bad.  All week it will be hot and go back to normal over the weekend and next week.  This is for Chicago.  Enjoy your weather while you can.  I can't wait till the weekend.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt   We wouldn't survive 1 or 2 more Petunias.  lol  She has been a pill lately.  Her busy button is stuck at 10 and she has been into EVERYTHING.

She is also the most vocal cat we have ever had.  We get "the dickens" from her all the time.

At least once a day either DD or I exclaim, "P,  you're like having a toddler."

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness .. same thing here in Upstate New York on the Canadian

Border ... this last week the weather has been beautiful ....sunshine .. blue

skies .. etc. ....

Honored Contributor

It's been warm here in Ohio since Monday.  Unfortunately we have an air quality alert due to the wildfires out west so it's a little hazy.