Honored Contributor

I heard tonight that the La Niña weather situation which brought all the rain, cold, and snow to the Northern half of the country is over, gone, kaput.  The next few month should be more or less normal for everyone.  Hopefully an El Nino will move into place in the Pacific which should produce the opposite effect of the La Nina; warmer in the Northern tier of states, more rain and cooler in the Southwest.  All I can say is, BRING IT ON!

Can you tell I'm a weather junkie?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   DH is a weather junkie too. He keeps me up to date .Sometimes he gives me TMI!! Lol 😂!!

Honored Contributor

We had rain today (Friday) and Sat. & Sun. we will have thunderstorms, also Mon., Tues & Wed.  Then it will be in the low 80's.  Chicago weather.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Would love cooler in Southwest. My husband has a remote weather station outside & inside the remote tells us what is happening outside. Computer & cell phone always has the temps too. Don't forget the weather channel with all the snow storms too. LOL He is into all of it.

Honored Contributor

Oklahoma had NO recorded tornadoes in the state until May, which is a huge record for us.  While it's nice not to have tornadoes, we had raging wildfires which cost homes, barns, houses, pasture land and human and animal life.  It was horrible.  

Since we haven't had much rain and are approaching our dry season, I don't know what we can expect.

A hot and dry summer I guess.

Valued Contributor

We've had a wacky week of weather in Chicago.

It's been in the 80s for a couple of days.  Now it's cold again - in the 40s and 50s.  It's been raining and storming.  Then it's supposed to get hot again.

We need the AC one day and heat the next.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    RAIN......PLEASE......you can taste the dirt in the air here.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥