Honored Contributor

We need a contemporary jewelry designer since we lost Michael Dawkins; we need some new clothes designers besides the bag lady look; and we need an organic line for Beauty like Juice Organics or Acure Organics.  I am not asking for much but need some new faces and looks.  HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: We need some NEW Vendors

Keep wishing but I think what you see.....is all you're going to get.  Jewelrty line is so stale and reduced down to fake stones, clad this and clad that or skull heads & snakes or 6 rows of bight colored rocks around your neck.  Yup, times and offerings have changed.

Regular Contributor

Could mot agree more.  I wonder if the Q marketing team ever does focus groups to test new or different ideas.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1Maybe if we all wish really hard!!!

Image result for child crossing fingers wishing

Honored Contributor

@Sassealassea. What marketing team?

Respected Contributor

Maybe they don't want to be associated with QVC. 

Honored Contributor

If people keep buying what they offer, they will keep offering it.  There seem to be a lot of D&C, SG and other vendors that people are addicted to so I see no reason for QVC to change the marketing strategy, unfortunately.

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

Maybe they don't want to be associated with QVC. 

-----------------------

I am watching more HSN than I have in the past. I see many of QVC vendors from years ago on HSN!!

Always wondered why???  Some were good vendors for the Q.  Maybe get a better financial deal with HSN??

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Katcat1Maybe if we all wish really hard!!!

Image result for child crossing fingers wishing

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at Tue, Mar 28, 2017-2.29.29 PM.png

*holding my breath*

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at Tue, Mar 28, 2017-2.30.50 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

When you have vendors picking up tops to see booties -- no wonder no one wants to come to the Q.  They definitely need to clean up the act.  I am not against dancing and having fun but when you target one area of the body that is so tasteless.  I noticed we have more shoe vendors but lack in the beauty, jewelry & fashion areas.  Yes, we can keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.  p.s.  I would love to see Laura Mercier come to the Q like Bobbi Brown did in the beginning every so often but we had something to look forward to and boy do I miss Michael Dawkins jewelry.  :catvery-happy:

kindness is strength