Respected Contributor

The updated banner is a beautiful sight. Thank you QVC. You have no idea how much keeping this site means to us. My TV is now on and tuned to QVC. I had let it go dark during the day since your announcement. 

Your willingness to correct a bad situation will not go unnoticed.

Esteemed Contributor

Not to put a damper on your joy but the wording of the announcement is simply:   So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live.

Once the build out is done...   I suspect the build out will be completed shortly after the first of the year.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

They definitely righted a wrong.

Honored Contributor

QVC,

Much appreciated!

Autumn thank you sign with color maple leaves.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Not to put a damper on your joy but the wording of the announcement is simply:   So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live.

Once the build out is done...   I suspect the build out will be completed shortly after the first of the year.

@Marp   I agree.  I don't read it as they are staying open. 

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Ya - I'm skeptical and damage has been done.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, and those who left here have a new home and I know many might not come back. Many will and then many might do both forums. I hope the dust settles and all can be friendly or at least cordial. 😇

Respected Contributor

@Marp I fear that is a possibility. The wording was very carefully chosen. As long as this forum is here I will continue purchasing from QVC.

Regular Contributor

"WE HEARD YOU" to me, means stop emailing the CEO. I also believe words were carefully chosen.

Respected Contributor

I didn't like the way they told us the Blog & Forums page would be shut down. A statement instead of a mod posting on this board. So, I don't care what they say nor will I be buying anything in thanks or even saying thanks. And that's the way I feel about it.