Respected Contributor

Re: Watching Lisa R's Live Web Tonight????

@shell garden...lol..That made me smile. Aggressive people sure were out tonite..😎
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

That is not nice to call Lisa's tribe members a LOL!  I am a tribe member and I haven't bought anything from her yet!  I certainly do not worship anyone but GOD!

I think Lisa is doing what she loves and there is nothing wrong with that!  She is dabbling in alot of things and I applaud her for moving forward.  If some things work out and some don't.....well that is life, learning and experience! 

@shell garden Floundering is what it sounds like to me.  Maybe I'll put Helter Skelter on to listen to as I read this thread.....

@Pearlee...no, not helter skelter....geez, woman!  Floundering????I hope not!

Honored Contributor

@shell garden  Her post-QVC career seems a bit Helter Skelter to me (the Beatles kind, not the Charles Manson kind!).

By the way and OT now, if you ever see McCartney live in concert, he does that song with great visuals in the background.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@shell garden...lol..That made me smile. Aggressive people sure were out tonite..😎

Awwww, sweetie...it is better to laugh and smile!  It pi@@es off all the right people, lol!  😋 😝 😘 😄 💗

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@shell garden  Her post-QVC career seems a bit Helter Skelter to me (the Beatles kind, not the Charles Manson kind!).

By the way and OT now, if you ever see McCartney live in concert, he does that song with great visuals in the background.  Smiley Happy

oh okay, pearley..I didn't know that!  Thanks! 😉

Regular Contributor

I enjoyed Lisa's chat tonight on counseling. Bravo to Lis...

I enjoyed Lisa's chat tonight on counseling. Bravo to Lisa for reaching out to her Facebook followers on this important topic. I've never had counseling so I found it very informative.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I enjoyed Lisa's chat tonight on counseling. Bravo to Lis...

@fff11 wrote:

I enjoyed Lisa's chat tonight on counseling. Bravo to Lisa for reaching out to her Facebook followers on this important topic. I've never had counseling so I found it very informative.

YAY!  I will watch it tomorrow!  I was watching a PBS program tonight!  

Goodnight everybody!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Talk therapy expands your mind.  8) 

It's a much-needed objective opinion, as you're too close to everything.

Valued Contributor

Re: I enjoyed Lisa's chat tonight on counseling. Bravo to Lis...

@fff11 wrote:

Just curious what you found informative about the chat? There seemed to be a lot of sentences spoken but no substantial information. Just common sense on what counseling is all about etc. My opinion anyway. 

Honored Contributor

The problem for LR is,  it's going to be hard to get  new tribe members who are not home shopping viewers. She has tasted that fame with certain popular designers/vendors on the Q (who are known outside of the Q), and wants that too. At her age (it's the truth, I know), it's almost impossible to get the following she dreams of.