Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Lisa R's Live Web Tonight????

Well, it seems to me like she needs someone more competent to handle her website. 

or she could just post these interviews and other clips on YouTube. 

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

No, I am watching PBS!  It is a 2 hour program called, "The White House: Inside Story!  It is a historical tour of the White House featuring previous Pres, first ladies and it is SO good so far!  I love history!

I like Lisa and might watch her chat later, but yes the last couple of chats, the sound messed up a little!  To those watching, enjoy!

Hey...just a note...I did Not start this thread about Lisa...but I will wait for her next piece of jewelry on sale, so WATCH OUT...lol, BRAHAHAHAHA ..😝 😉 😋 😄 🙆 💕

haha! I'd love to know why she can only sell one piece of jewelry at a time.  

@september...so I can post and handle one thread at a time??? Brahahahaha, lol.....😄 😄 😋 😘

Honored Contributor

@Hot Street wrote:

She ended it early because of all the complaints.   

It was really hard to catch the essence of the chat.   Lisa was her usual funny self.   She's good at it, but the process needs some tweaking.

From everything I've seen as far as people complaining about any of her live events, going back several to her first ones, and the little bits of some of them I've watched, they have been unprofessional and fairly awkward and dorky all along, from #1 to now, with no changes or improvements in the professionalism or management/direction of the presentation, and full of technical glitches from beginning to end, often stopping prematurely and aborting the session because of technical glitches that no one ever seems to address or fix.

I've had the impression Lisa thought doing it on the cheap in her bedroom would somehow endear her to her fans more as sweet, clumsy, dorky-like-me Lisa. No. To me it just looks cheap, unskilled and a waste of breath.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Hot Street wrote:

She ended it early because of all the complaints.   

It was really hard to catch the essence of the chat.   Lisa was her usual funny self.   She's good at it, but the process needs some tweaking.

Uh Oh...sorry she ended it early!  Were they complaining about the sound?  Some of her chats are fine, but the last one had audio issues going in and out!

Trusted Contributor

NEVER. YAWN!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Absolutely nolt. Lisa was a salesperson, not my buddy, not a talk show host, not a silver jewelry vendor.  If my car salesman who has sold me cars for years left his dealership and went on a website, I wouldn't be watching him either.   He's a salesman who sold me a product I wanted.   I wouldn't want to hear him blab with a psychologist friend of his.  Why would I?  What a huge waste of time that would be!

So you say people can't have more than one career?  They're only good for one thing?

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder what happened to her hair - she always has it in a ponytail now.

Respected Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

It's very odd in many ways. Why don't people stick to what they know, unless they don't know anything

i guess you can talk about face cream and necklaces for just so long

Don't forget the cauliflower.....

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

No way! Lisa may have been a great salesperson but she is not skilled at doing these types of presentations. I watched a cooking video she did thru her blog and omg, she was a trainwreck, dis-organized, boring and just bad overall.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she's doing this for her "tribe."

She seems very kind to me.