Honored Contributor

Want to read something interesting look up...............

I've saved and will go in and read today about "curling" (in the olympics)

and the Iditarod.  That starts on March 3rd.

I want to read up on these two subjects and learn.

Do you have any suggestions on things you have looked up and learned?  Just do subject matter.  

What have you learned lately?  It's fun, like opening a Pandora's box.

Honored Contributor

Re: Want to read something interesting look up...............

I had and unopened Vanity Fair magazine from 2015 (?) that I read on a coast to coast flight the other day.

Had the most interesting article on PSTD.  I had it ALL wrong on the causes, etc.

Very interesting article, I learned a lot.

Honored Contributor

I find having the internet is a joy as I'm always researching and learning new things.  Not a day goes by that I don't look something up and learn something new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've been reading some stuff about hairy black holes...I know!Woman LOL sounds nasty...LOL!Woman LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal, I really enjoy the curling competitions when I can find them broadcast.  If you see curling on the schedule please post when it will be aired.

I can't explain why but I find watching curling so relaxing.  One of my favorite winter Olympics sports.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find having the internet is a joy as I'm always researching and learning new things.  Not a day goes by that I don't look something up and learn something new.

i agree @Kachina624.

not a day goes by without using google to find out information on something, even if it the definition of a word. would NEVER want to be without the internet or search engines. cannot tell you how many times a day i use them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein