Esteemed Contributor

Re: Walmart Aromatherapy Recall

Home and Garden must have sold the use of their name and Walmart was in on the deal. I remember buying scented candles under the H&G name. I won't do that again. I am really disgusted by all the aggravation and downright danger this foreign outsourcing  has caused over the past couple of decades. And I don't see any uplifting of populations in third world countries as a result of our trade. Somebody else's pockets are being padded.

We wouldn't be talking about the havoc caused by the cargo ship backlog if we made products in this country. We'd just be worried about the shortage of truckers in our own country. I'll pay more for American-made goods. How much has this shipping fiasco cost us?

Honored Contributor

Wow, this is some scary stuff.  I wouldn't purchase any product like this, anyway, because I have a bird plus I'm asthmatic so while it would cause me problems breathing it would kill him.

I'm sure the majority of people would purchase this sort of thing without reservation so it's sad and maddening to learn what could happen.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Vivian @The stuff Walmart is still selling on their site are the other aromatherapy room sprays that do not contain gemstones. 

Respected Contributor

@Vivian  Well said and I totally agree!