Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Just asking for prayers from my forum friends as we sit here in the NOLA suburbs waiting for the storm.  We have always evacuated previously, including for Katrina, but can't do that anymore because of a bedridden son.  He is in pain 24/4 and is only comfortable in his soft memory foam bed.  The only way he can be transported is by ambulance and there are none available for evacuation - COVID hotspot here, and nursing home patients who can't be transported otherwise.  So we have to hunker down and hope for the best.  We have a whole house generator and supplies.  I'll check back in on the other side.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags 

Praying for the best for you and your family.💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

So sorry about your son and his condition, that must be so stressful in this situation. Please know that many will pray for you and your family.  So good you have a whole house generator!  Hope to hear from you again soon.

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags  I am praying for you and your family.

Respected Contributor

All my prayers for you and your family @shoesnbags. I love New Orleans and it's people dearly...it's always been the most special place to me. Hold tight and get through this and we'll be thinking of and praying for you ALL. 🙏🙏🙏   

Super Contributor

Prayers for you in such a perilous  predicament  @shoesnbags.

Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags  Sending prayers for your family and all who are in Ida's path.

Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags prayers for safety of your family and all in harm's way.

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags ~ Along with the many good people, keeping you, your son and family and all in Ida's path in our thoughts and prayers. 👼🏻🙏🏻

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers for all in Ida's path.