Honored Contributor

Waiting for 3 items shipped by USPS and they are all late

First time since last December, I've have 3 items from 3 different places running late via USPS.  The longest one has been missing in action since April 16.  That was coming from CA.  God knows when that will arrive.  The other one is 4/18 and 4/21.  These are through Amazon, so all hope is not lost.  I also am waiting on  QVC item for another Candice Bure top that I ordered on 4/16.  It finally shipped on 4/23/21 and still flying around somewhere.  I received an email for QVC saying one of my orders will be late.  Not sure which one it is, but I'm guessing that is the one. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting for 3 items shipped by USPS and they are all late

I also have a shipment that was supposed to be here a few days ago but ever since it left one place not far from here, there has been no more tracking since Friday.  Odd.   (not QVC, btw)

Honored Contributor

@songbird    Do "missing package inquiries" on USPS website.  Amazing how fast they appear. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Amazon shipping has not been as good. I specifically ordered knowing I would get the items the day I would be here. It was three things they all came on different days not the day they originally said. I couldn't change the delivery date after they shipped.
We have to many stealing packages on porches so that's why when I order I check the delivery date.
Respected Contributor

I haven't had any packages not show up in a very long time. I guess I just don't feel the need to track everything so closely--I think it makes people anxious. I look at the info when something ships and then just hang out until it arrives. What did we all do back in the day!?

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

I haven't had any packages not show up in a very long time. I guess I just don't feel the need to track everything so closely--I think it makes people anxious. I look at the info when something ships and then just hang out until it arrives. What did we all do back in the day!?

@jonbon  - I feel the same way.  I'm not in a big hurry to receive something I've ordered and I don't track it's every move.  

Respected Contributor

I don't have to do none of that.  I choose UPS  ALL   THE  WAY!!!!  Get my stuff in two days!

It's on the check out page by the shipping info.  Just hit the down arrow and there are three choices.  I do the second.  Yes, the shipping is on you and me but to me, it's worth not having to baby sit my orders for weeks on end.  Some orders going USPS never even get to me so why should I pay for something I didn't get.  That means I have to baby sit it. 

I'd rather pay my own shipping and just place my order and two days, it's here.  No fuss, no muss...

"Just get rid of it"    my own tage line.

Honored Contributor

This is nothing new or different.  The USPS had major problems and has for over a year now. 

A friend of mine just got a Christmas card returned to him marked  undeliverable, (this week).

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I don't have to do none of that.  I choose UPS  ALL   THE  WAY!!!!  Get my stuff in two days!

It's on the check out page by the shipping info.  Just hit the down arrow and there are three choices.  I do the second.  Yes, the shipping is on you and me but to me, it's worth not having to baby sit my orders for weeks on end.  Some orders going USPS never even get to me so why should I pay for something I didn't get.  That means I have to baby sit it. 

I'd rather pay my own shipping and just place my order and two days, it's here.  No fuss, no muss...

"Just get rid of it"    my own tage line.

@77yangya 

HUH?????  Are you talking about QVC orders?

How are you choosing UPS?

When I click on the shipping edit, I can choose Std, Express or Premium and it shows the very high prices.

How are you choosing UPS over USPS?  Delivery carriers aren't even listed for me.

I thought that option went out YEARS ago!

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@jonbon   I agree, life was a lot simpler before tracking.  I figure it comes when it comes and it's out of my control so why worry about it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment