Honored Contributor

Has anyone purchased the designer products from WM?

I was looking through the website & found many of the lines sold here, D&C, Lisa Rinna, Women with Control, LOGO etc.

Also designer handbags, Michael Kors, Coach

The prices are about the same, in some cases a few dollars cheaper at WM

Not sold in the stores, only available online.

I don't buy much anymore because my mail delivery is awful.

I haven't checked out their return policy, which is probably better than QVC or their shipping costs.  I'm tempted to buy.

Respected Contributor

If WM stands for Walmart than no thanks, I will make my clothes first.  After I learned to sew!

Honored Contributor

Walmart sells from third parties online.  Since the QVC items are only sold at QVC, they are probably overstock items.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Walmart sells from third parties online.  The QVC items are probably overstock from QVC.

@NickNack 

True and their third party sellers do NOT have the same generous return policy that WalMart has.

DD got burned on a couple of orders, one no refund and another was shipped from China, took forever.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered Cuddl Duds brand items online from Wal-Mart last Oct/Nov.

Although I have three of the CD Double Plush, the leggings from Wal-Mart turned out to be my most comfy, well fitting, often worn leggings so far this winter.

Wal-Mart offered Cuddl Duds choices QVC doesn't carry.

I've just begun exploring what is offered through their website, @software .

I've gotten free ship on orders over $35.

Honored Contributor

Tons of MK at all the discount stores already.  I don't need to turn to anonymous WM vendors for that.  

Actually, I already distrust Amazon's backing of its secondary sellers, so I suspct the same lack at WM.  I'm out.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I ordered Cuddl Duds brand items online from Wal-Mart last Oct/Nov.

Although I have three of the CD Double Plush, the leggings from Wal-Mart turned out to be my most comfy, well fitting, often worn leggings so far this winter.

Wal-Mart offered Cuddl Duds choices QVC doesn't carry.

I've just begun exploring what is offered through their website, @software .

I've gotten free ship on orders over $35.

@x Hedge 

I buy my cuddle duds in WalMart stores and I agree that they fit great, wash great, I've been living in them each winter and there's no comparison to WM's prices on this brand versus their own site or QVC.

Some will swear they couldn't be the quality ordering from WM, but I have some from all 3 sources and they are the same quality, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor
WM is a third party seller just like Amazon. They have some things from Lord and Taylor I have been tempted to order. One of my granddaughters likes the Cuddl Duds I bought her from the WM website.
Regular Contributor

I've been tempted to buy. Would think Walmart would stand behind the purchases if there was a problem. WM customer service is good in our experience.

Honored Contributor

Pay very close attention to the return policy if you order from a third party seller on Walmart.  

I was behind a woman in the store last year trying to return items she purchased on-line.  First she had no idea the items weren't from WM, that they were from a third party seller.  So of course she had no idea that she couldn't return the items to WM.  It was a big deal because she was having a fit when it was her fault to begin with.