Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

David Lee Roth. GIYF.

What does GIYF mean?

It means "Google is your friend." You place your cursor over the image, right click your mouse, select "Search Google for image," and there ya go.

I confess that I don't exactly enter into the proper spirit of these things. I look at it as a problem needing an answer. I'm a bit past the age when meditating on a photo of a sulky teenage boy winds me up. Give me the younger versions of Alain Delon and Charles Boyer or Rufus Sewell and Jean Reno, though, and I'll devote myself to serious study.  Woman Wink

@noodleann

Do you have to be using Google Chrome to do this? Using IE, I don't have that option when I right click.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO IS THIS?

[ Edited ]

He sings and acts. Jazz, in space show, not Aliens, like it and with Bullock in one of her movies. Name? Gone!!

Geez, I played along, Google is a cheat on this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO IS THIS?

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

David Lee Roth. GIYF.

What does GIYF mean?

@Citrine1.....I was wondering the same, so I googled it...."Google Is Your Friend"...

AISJG..."Ain't Internet Slang Just Grand".....LOL

Oh, hahahaha.  Thank you for responding @MyShadowLoveWoman LOL  

I see you answered my question too @noodleann.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

David Lee Roth. GIYF.

What does GIYF mean?

It means "Google is your friend." You place your cursor over the image, right click your mouse, select "Search Google for image," and there ya go.

I confess that I don't exactly enter into the proper spirit of these things. I look at it as a problem needing an answer. I'm a bit past the age when meditating on a photo of a sulky teenage boy winds me up. Give me the younger versions of Alain Delon and Charles Boyer or Rufus Sewell and Jean Reno, though, and I'll devote myself to serious study.  Woman Wink

@noodleann

Do you have to be using Google Chrome to do this? Using IE, I don't have that option when I right click.

I am using Chrome on a PC, and didn't realize it could be a browser-specific feature. The right-click functions are very handy.

Respected Contributor

Harry Connic Jr. 

Honored Contributor

It's David Lee Roth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unfair to use google search-takes the fun away!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

Wow...I would not have guessed it was him! I think he looked good with his long blond hair in the VH heyday.