Contributor

Is it my imagination but I think QVC's prices are outrageous, I have always bought things for many many years but within the last few months I tell myself I'm not getting that because the price's are through the roof, it used to be shipping not they just added that to the price of the item. My UPS man was here almost on a weekly basis for probably 20 years but now I haven't ordered anything since last summer. I didn't even order anything from the Q for Christmas, my business is going elsewhere. This is my personal opinion so please no nasty comments back.

Esteemed Contributor
You won't get any arguments from me. I agree completely with your post. The new shipping policy is useless given the outrageous price increases. I understand that costs can go up but the percentage of these increases is much higher than what I've observed elsewhere. What I do now is that if I see something of interest on QVC, I check the internet and often find the identical or similar item for less elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

Shawn's ring was $89.76 in Dec....s&h was $5.47....

Today its $99.00 s&h is $3.00....

There are so many increases to adjust for the cheaper s&h.....

Honored Contributor

I only shop last click or clearance anymore...I am finding I like going to the mall, I can try it on for no charge.....

Super Contributor

ITA. It seems that any top in any brand is about $50, except for Denim & Co. That is ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Unless you really love something, then don't order. Or shop "as is." I got a nice D&Co top for $18 plus tax & tip, and I'm very happy with it.

Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 happygal said:

Unless you really love something, then don't order. Or shop "as is." I got a nice D&Co top for $18 plus tax & tip, and I'm very happy with it.

You give Q automated ordering tips?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment