Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON QVC????

@metrogal 

Businesses have been overwhelmed with orders online since the pandemic began.  The post office, UPS, FedEx, etc., are trying their best as well to get deliveries out and stay safe in the working enviornment. 

I ordered some clothes for my young granddaughter  from Lands End more than a week ago.  I knew the shipping/arrival time would be longer than ususal.

Today I received an email stating "...thank you for your patience..."

and that the items would ship within 5-8 days!

We have noticed deliveries to many of our neighbors almost daily

(including ourselves).

These are difficult times for everyone.  I try to understand and

realize people are doing their best. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't think it is poor management, I think QVC furloughed a lot of people and the ones they have can't handle the daily load. They are on 24/7 people are home bored and they order not realizing they will have a long wait. Customer Service is non existent if you need to contact them be prepared for days of trying to get through and Chat has the same problem. We are looking at three months now of excuses I think it is time for QVC to get back to the real world and stop using the virus as an excuse to have poor Customer Service and lack luster shipping. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan in California wrote:

@metrogal 

Businesses have been overwhelmed with orders online since the pandemic began.  The post office, UPS, FedEx, etc., are trying their best as well to get deliveries out and stay safe in the working enviornment. 

I ordered some clothes for my young granddaughter  from Lands End more than a week ago.  I knew the shipping/arrival time would be longer than ususal.

Today I received an email stating "...thank you for your patience..."

and that the items would ship within 5-8 days!

We have noticed deliveries to many of our neighbors almost daily

(including ourselves).

These are difficult times for everyone.  I try to understand and

realize people are doing their best. 

Shoekitty said  I don't think this is entirely true.  I feel workers do their best, yes.  But leadership comes from the top.  Workers at QVC do what is protocol and what is policy.   Something deeper is wrong with qvc  I have done all online ordering  of everything.  From toiletries, food, clothing household gifts, furniture...even ice cream.!   you name it  I have had stellar service.  I receive all my items in 3-4 days.  5-6 tops if over a weekend send.  These are te stores I do business with that have quick service.  If they can do it, why can't qvc?

neiman marcus

bloomingdale

target

chaz dean

Sephora

Lissa the shop

fawbushs

ebay

salt and straw

perricone md

bobbi brown 

macys

Nordstrom is okay, they are hit or miss   They deliver in 2 days or 6 days   Depends

Occasional Contributor

You can't call, you can't msg on FB, you can't cancel an item, nor can you get anything delivered. I have a top that's been in "process" for 28 days today. This is unbelieveable and unacceptable. No other compaines are having this problem. If you plan to stay in business as a "mail order company" I suggest you start taking care of your customers. I am fed up with it. I could have got on a camel and rode to PA and picked it up in this length of time. Blame is not on the postal service either, its on you. You should close your business or find someone to run it better. I set on the phone today for 40 min and still never got to talk to anyone. I plan to cancel all 7 clothing items I've ordered. QVC you are not the only game in town. 

Honored Contributor

@Tikko2021. How are you going to cancel all 7 items you've ordered if, as you stated in your first sentence, you can't cancel an item?
Occasional Contributor

Guess I will just set on the ****** phone as long as it takes. 

Honored Contributor

Email the qvc social team,  they are magic.  I have dealt wit them a few times and receive a reply in an hour, sometimes 2  they are great

can anyone give te email for social team.  
I think it is  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

There is a major difference between QVC and HSN. Florida has opened up just about everything but the area of Pennsylvania where QVC is has not opened up much. Would you prefer QVC violate the restrictions set forth by their governor and risk their employees health?

I'm not sure it much matters where the corporate offices are, other, possibly, than for what we're hearing is abysmal call-based customer service. Even then, I'm not sure their call centers are in West Chester... Otherwise, I don't believe most items are warehoused in West Chester, so assuming competent automation, (which granted is assuming a lot if this website is any indication...), the PA shut-down really shouldn't be impacting order fulfillment as significantly as it seems to be... I have not ordered much from QVC during this crisis because I keep reading about problems. The few things I have ordered and the one item I returned were handled reasonably timely and without apparent problem. I will say, though, that I ordered an item from HSN and it was here within just a few days...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

An order for a chair was held by UPS from May 23- June 22 in Goodyear, AZ.  I refused delivery.  QVC does not answer the phone so I emailed them.  I got a routine email back that they are not taking calls or emails.  They sure take your money though.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

An order for a chair was held by UPS from May 23- June 22 in Goodyear, AZ.  I refused delivery.  QVC does not answer the phone so I emailed them.  I got a routine email back that they are not taking calls or emails.  They sure take your money though.

That is so-so-so-so not acceptable. In fairness to QVC, I had a similar response from Macy's... Not answering the phone, no capacity to leave a message and not responding to emails, neither at the CS nor the corporate level... I think we all realize times have been hard and have been willing to cut some slack, but complete abandonment of customer service, while at the same time telling us 'how hard they're working', is a not particularly funny joke... Major corporations need to find work arounds and to employ management bright enough to be able to do so...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...