Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Went to the grocery store at 6 am. Still go that early to avoid the crowds.Finally had some seasoning salt.which I have been looking for.

Trying to take a little nap.but every time I do.Sadie starts barking at something,usually trucks.She has been limping more the last few days because of the humidity. We give her her pain medication and that helps. When she runs outside that makes it worse for her,but,she loves being outside.When she gets this way I try to keep her inside more.

It has been better here with the protests.Have that curfew for a week.

Have a nice day

Honored Contributor

hey all

thanks for update Auntg on Perry Mason characters.

not much new here

got walk in. Have steam oven ready for getting dinner ready to go at 4pm

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

I walked a few blocks Wed. afternoon to small over priced grocery store.

Wow..it was humid and hot and on way home...well just say it was rough walking  plus body wasn't happy at all!

Today...i needed a cane to walk from friends car to go into Walmart in another town!

Humidity was in the 90'% early this morning before noon...it's now55% and temp. is 88.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

I am trying vigilantly to try and straighten up, never mind clean, this house. I can only do a little a day but I am determined. Call me off track McGee but today I did things not included in that resolution but at least they were productive. I washed my down comforter and put out to dry in the sun. I've done another batch of laundry and working on the 3rd. I swept off and repaired parts of my front entrance that got trashed from the 70 mile an hour winds the other night and washed the front and inside of my door window. Took a break to check in here. 

Honored Contributor

@Whosits 

hi  welcome Smiley Happy

I did a load of my dogs blankies this morning,had breakfast outside at a resturant,shopped at Walmart for the first time since March 17th.

Now back home  and things put up,watched some tv while i rested up...

now i just came back upstairs   as i put a load of my clothes in washer and turned it on...and brought dogs blankets back upstairs...i'm tired!

70 mile winds..wow! glad not a lot of bad damage   was done!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead (Ralph Waldo Emerson Quote ...

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: o Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@RetRN wrote:

Finally was able to go to dentist office for a cleaning this morning. They checked my temp, had a gallon of hand sanitizer at the door, and were great about using PPE. I also had to complete a questionnaire regarding the virus when I arrived. Glad it is done. 

Have not had a chance to watch any news today, so will do that next. Hoping to hear more positivity. 

I am trying to get up the courage to get to the dentist.I live in a virus hot zone.I don't know if it is best to wait or trust in the safety practices to be enough and thorough.

Honored Contributor

hey all

tired tonight

busy day

costco run and several other stores.

tomorrow all

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not sure what happened here-this posted and now it's gone. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Beautiful day here. I am going to clean house, and celebrate when I am done. I will take a walk and then have pizza with a glass of wine this evening. 

Wishing everyone a nice day.