Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

We pray that things calm down in our nation too @hellie jo. Our state has not been hit hard with rioting or Covid, but things can change in an instant. I was hoping our NYC poster would check in. I believe she is on the 10th floor of an apartment building in the heart of NYC.

Honored Contributor

o Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Finally was able to go to dentist office for a cleaning this morning. They checked my temp, had a gallon of hand sanitizer at the door, and were great about using PPE. I also had to complete a questionnaire regarding the virus when I arrived. Glad it is done. 

Have not had a chance to watch any news today, so will do that next. Hoping to hear more positivity. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here. Just watching my dvr'ed programs. Doing a real old Ann Sheridan movie. Remember Paul drake from the old perry mason t.v. Show, he is even one of the main characters in this movie. He is a good guy and he had really dark hair in this movie (not the blond hair he had in the perry mason show.

ok guys will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 I watch Perry Mason every morning. The actor that played Paul Drake died while in his 50's. He was quite handsome. 

Honored Contributor

Today at 3pm or whenever General Hospital comes on.... 

@Coquille asks  if you please say a prayer,thoughts ,etc for a dear poster,friend 

@Preds Heart  she isn't doing well.

My heart is breaking as i post this

thank you

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

did chores, got walk in, have to fold clothes

hot-humid today, chance of boomers today.

will check in later.

thanks for update cowboy on Preds.

Honored Contributor

hey Auntg

didn't that paul drake pass from lung cancer. he was a non stop smoker. i vaguly remember him passing away at a very young age.

perry mason is sitll on here too, rarely see the program. have so many other shows i dvr'ed have to catch up on them.

ok later.

Honored Contributor

Quiet day. Laundry is being done, need lighter weight sheets on bed with the higher temps and humidity. 

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey Auntg

didn't that paul drake pass from lung cancer. he was a non stop smoker. i vaguly remember him passing away at a very young age.

perry mason is sitll on here too, rarely see the program. have so many other shows i dvr'ed have to catch up on them.

ok later.

-----

No, you're thinking of the actor that played Hamilton Burger, the District Attorney.  He got lung cancer and died at 53 (he looked much older than that). The man who played Paul Drake had a stroke and died at 55. 

As I mentioned before, Preds and my path didn't cross much on these boards, but I can tell she had many friends. It's sad to learn that her health is failing.

Esteemed Contributor

This morning: picked up a few items at Aldi, then on to the dollar store- needed disposable tablecloths. 

Returned home, put the groceries away. Planted my last 2 planters on the deck and watered the baskets out front. 

Getting ready to shower. Dr's appointment at 2:15. After that I will eat a late lunch . DS needs to borrow my car (the Big Car, as oppsed to his little coupe) I hope to have the energy and ambition to go through another closet today, spending maybe 30 minutes on that plan. Nothing much planned for this evening.