Super Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@AuntG  I know the fans will certainly blow them out of Arrowhead just by the noise! Loudest stadium in the NFL and we're fired up to keep it that way.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am doing a handful of things today. I have already went to the post office to return a TSV that thankfully stopped working before the end of the return period. (EZ Lights) don't purchase. I looked at the reviews and others are experiencing similar problems. 

I am cleaning up around the house, and I am trying to muster the will to go outside and wash my car. We have had non stop rain for the last several weeks and finally have  a break for a while (Southern California) The problem is that even though the sun is out it's a chilly brisk day. 

My co-worker is coming by this afternoon. I have an extra Dura Flame heater that I do not need, so he will be picking it up and giving it to his wife to use in her shop. Then he will look at my lights in my guest bathroom. They are acting wonky. 

I had a long talk with my brother about our aunt who is not doing well medically and how stubborn she is. (Sigh)

After my co-worker has left I plan on stretching out on my couch with the TV on and reading my book. 

Tommorrow, after church. I will be meeting some of my former co-workers for a nice lunch. We do this every few months. It's a group of five of us. Three have retired. Two of us are still working. I will be the last to retire. (sigh)

Respected Contributor

@RedTop  Thinking of you and hoping you will find some answers for your mother that will put your mind at ease.

Honored Contributor

hey all

really not to much here today

raining outside again. got my afternoon walk in before the heavy rain arrived. it is a cold damp day,little wind,but that cold damp makes you shiver.

prepped the living room/dining room for cleaning tomorrow. not to much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was treated to a nice breakfast this morning by friends. I had a ham & mushroom omelet with sourdough toast, it was very good. 

Nothing special planned for the rest of the day. 

Wishing all here a good week.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much at all today

still raining out,not hard but enough to keep it very wet outside.

did get living/dining rooms done today all put back together, have clothes to fold now. got morn walk in.ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

really not much today

visit nurse coming today with her supervisor,nurse lady has to be checked out for her techinques to make sure she is doing all a-ok

did normal chores

did morn walk

clothes in dryer.

sunny but mighty chilly, good breezy day winds out of nor'west,so might bit chilly-later guys

Honored Contributor

Bath / hair / dressed / straightened up bedroom .....

Having breakfast at the moment.  

Agenda:

Walk to bank  (10 blocks round trip)

Pick up packages on way home

Home - drop off packages

Walk to supermarket (4 blocks round trip)

Rain forecast tomorrow - I'm saving tomorrow for all the indoor stuff I need to do ... vacuum, dust, wash kitchen and bathroom floors.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I've already had time to clean the floors of the house and take my son to school. I'm also currently cooking a meal so I can go fishing later and eat there. Oh, I also watched a movie through my Macbook today, of course, I had to download a video player to watch the video in the right format avi player for mac. After fishing I probably won't do anything else, at most I'll do some small chores around the house. After that I'll just stay home, maybe watch some TV or go for a walk with someone.

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read. ❤️. Nothing to report.
Welcome to @Noah526.
I do not know if the @feature is working either.
Be well.
"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh