Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Well  evil.sis is back from the funeral trip  and brought back  our sis from Tx  with her so she will be staying with evil sis for a few days! 

I went for lunch with them today,,and while evil sis went to  the bathroom...

i asked sis from Tx.who  to tell me who didn't want me at  our  sis's funeral..

it was  the  husband o f  the sister  who passed away......wow!SMHSmiley Sad

Life goes on.

.and i won't ever need to see him again.

We have t-storm warnings out again for later night,possible hail,etc

Enjoy your eveningSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam 

What  a horrible thing to find out when you should be allowed to grieve for your sister. Like you said you never have to see the "husband" again. 

Well today, I will be watching service soon. I should have gotten out of bed and attended service, but I was up very late and was too tired this morning.

Last night, I was caught up with watching The Weather Channel, stressing for my nice and nephew who live in Oklahoma. I texted with my niece a few times yesterday, and as of our last communication they were fine. It did not help my anxiety that I kept seeing the town that she lives in shown on the radar or that the meteorologist kept describing the events as dangerous, and life threatening. 

I need to go to the library today, to return a zip book. Normally, I drop books off in the drive up return slots, but when it's a book that the library has ordered for you, it must be returned in person. This is due to the fact that the book  does not have the proper barcodes affixed to it.

I actually do not feel like going anywhere today.  Ughhh..

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I am very sorry to read there was a more specific reason you were not able to attend your sisters funeral.   Sounds like your BIL made a very spiteful decision intentionally, which is just hard to understand.  However, nothing can change the love you had for your sister, and her love for you, which is all that's important, period.  Hugs and prayers to you.

Esteemed Contributor

Riding my horses.

Esteemed Contributor

I am grilling some riblets and chicken for lunch/dinner. 

Honored Contributor

Went to church last evening and dropped four books off at the library. Today is cool and raining so I'm just taking it easy. I watched Kiss Me Kate on TCM as I had never seen it. Had salmon and mixed vegetables for lunch as it was quick and easy. I do like the Faroe Island salmon that QVC sells. 

Wishing all a nice week ahead. Almost May, the time passes so quickly. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

well the furnace began about 11 am. it was cool and cloudy when we got up and it was WOW TURN THE HEAT ON. up to 82 now. really warmed up with humidity beginning to be added in

did get both walks in today

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

I am glad that your niece  and family are safe!Smiley Happy

I have  also been watching a few storm chasers on my computer...those tornados...wow!

The one i was watching   Saturday...he and several other storm chasers  stopped to check on people,plus even used their chain saws to clear down trees blocking roads,etc. 

They also have training to help injured people if EMS are not there yet  and relay to services needed.

They put their lives in danger spotting the tornados  and passing on information to police,etc

I saw on my computer where Iowa was hit bad again by tornados!

Did you pick up another book to read when you returned yours?

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@cowboy sam 

I am very sorry to read there was a more specific reason you were not able to attend your sisters funeral.   Sounds like your BIL made a very spiteful decision intentionally, which is just hard to understand.  However, nothing can change the love you had for your sister, and her love for you, which is all that's important, period.  Hugs and prayers to you.

@RedTop 

Thanks for your hugs  and prayers...

its not easy being around my one sis now that she is back...i have a feeling if there were flowers ...that my name wasn't listerd..Smiley Sad.

i'm stressed  yet this morning and i lost sleep thinking  about it and should i ask when/if i go to lunch with her and sis from Tx.??  

"If "b/i/l goes to heaven whenever...he will have to answer to my sis  as she would be very upset with him!!Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@viva923 

I got 2  in "very" slow walks around 4 blocks yesterday....was with neighbor  and her 2 year old grandson...

He is a cutie  and has a mind of his own...and we gently guided him around each of those 4 long blockes slowly...lol  Also very humid out for me.

We also here in Illinois have had a lot of  rain...and more predicted today but in 70's  and very humid!!

Later..probably if not rainy...i will walk again w/neighbor and her g-sonHeart

He is so cute but   being2  he throws little tantrums.Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20