Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

I have had a bad week. I have been sick and now starting to feel better. Had 2 tornadoes Tuesday evening just about a mile from us.Homes and trees and buildings destroyed. Thankfully no deaths. Some are still without power.Had 4 tornadoes throughout southwest Michigan heading east. It was so scary in our basement.for some time.Grateful my family and friends are safe.

Glad to have made it to my birthday tomorrow.

Take care all.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo 

Sending you an early wish for a very Happy Birthday tomorrow.  Enjoy a great day!  

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo 

Belated" Happy Birthay"🤗🎈🎂

Glad that you are still with us also to celebrate it with you🤗💖

May you have a healthier year!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo, happy birthday! I am so sorry to hear about all that you are dealing with. I know you are strong and faithful. Know that I am thinking of you and wishing you only the best. 

Honored Contributor

Just got back--around 8:45 this morning--pacific time--, from going with my DD on the various buses she will be taking, to get to her new job that starts Monday. Left at 6:15a.m.  Before coming home-we  stopped  at Starbucks for hot drinks and snacks, or we would have been home earlier. She doesn't drive and I don't anymore so must depend on transit. We tried yesterday too---what a messed up journey!! Ended up in downtown Seattle!! Got off on the wrong stop!!! But today was smooth as glass!! She is so full of anxiety over this new job!! It is a huge step up in her career but the first new job in 19 years---I'm exhausted but happy today went so smoothly!!

Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much today

it is a very wet rainy raw day here a ultra cold wind off the ocean.

did get morn walk in

not much else. later all.

Respected Contributor

@hellie jo
Happy Birthday! I hope you continue to feel better.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo, a mile is way too close for comfort. Glad you are safe.

Honored Contributor

hey all

no northern lights for us

low pressure system is keeping us socked in with clouds and rain

we have sun today but another pulse of rain coming in tonight again for rain all day tomorrow.

laundramat run done lighter today no heavy blankets and no heavier clothes to wash up. all folded and put away.

ok will check in later.

Esteemed Contributor

It's going to be a beautiful day, here so I am hoping to get some energy when I get out and about. Earlier this morning I spoke with my niece, who was driving down to Texas from Oklahoma, to fly out to SC for vacation with her boyfriend.

I have a spa pedicure appointment this afternoon, and then I have an appointment to donate blood. I will stop at the grocery store afterwards, and then head home and try to do at least one load of laundry. 

The rest of the afternoon I will spend in my LAZY Boy and most likely doze off watching T.V. 

That's my plans for today. I hope you all enjoy your Saturday.