Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

I am organizing my husbands wound care supplies into the largest LocknLock container currently available, which at 88 cup capacity isn't even as big as I need!  However it does remove the vast collection of wraps, gauze, Pomogram, hydrocolloid bandages, etc., into one location which was my goal.  

The VA provides everything my husband needs, when he needs it, but after several wounds, he has quite a collection of materials, which are great to have on hand for the next round, but we're running out of cabinet space.  With his 90 day supply of oral meds, inhalers, nebulizer meds, topical creams, diabetic supplies, c-pap masks and hoses, it takes a lot of storage space for his stuff, so it requires a lot of organization.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hello all. I ran a few errands this morning, returned home and paid a few bills that are due this week.

I am going to read for a bit and probably end up taking a nap. It's going to be a pretty slow weekend for me and that is all-right with me. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

Red Top i have aa huge bungy bag filled with wound care because of my foot, will not toss any of that stuff away, so put everything in a bungy bag and it sits in the junk room.

clothes on lines drying. have to take walk shortly have to get clothes down.

did close up quite warm o ut today not to humid but enough to make it mighty uncomfortable.

okguys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

did normal chore clean this morn

i did walk while dh ran 2 errands,he did his walk when he came home.

weather is real dicey today. we need the rain so badly,have had a few spotty spitty showers,

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

sunny and comfortable. got hit with some powerful storms last night and a WHOLE LOT of rain.

dh is with granddaughter at ai dupont hospital for kids. she is going thru allergy testing for college.she has to carry epi pens with her at all times because has has an arm load of allergies.

clothes out on line drying.

got walk in this morn. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying being home alone with total peace and quiet!   Trucker daughter has taken her dad out to eat for Fathers Day and the only sounds I hear is the humming of the refrigerator, and an occasional bump as the guinea pig moves her hut around.  I needed this today.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop, so nice that you are enjoying some downtime with some peace and quiet. We all need some therapeutic time alone to regroup. That time always seems to really fly by quickly and we are soon back to the old routine. 

It is thoughtful of your DD to take her dad out to eat for Fathers Day, I hope they have a nice time.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN 

Yes I have always enjoyed my quiet time in this house, and today is nice.  

I told both girls to consider taking their dad out to eat instead of gifts; he doesn't need more stuff, and they need a special memory of a date with their dad.  The girls have always been very close with their dad, and his cancer diagnosis hit them extremely hard.  I see a lot of tearing up as they watch him walk, and when they assist him.  They really need this time together, and teacher daughter will be taking him out to eat when she comes home later this week.  Neither girl will be here on Fathers Day.  

Esteemed Contributor

Anxiously waiting for the cover on my back Patio to be completed. They started at 9am

Honored Contributor

@RedTop, he clearly holds a special place in their hearts. A cancer diagnosis changes lives in so many ways.