Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@cowboy sam 

Sending my thoughts and prayers in the loss of your dear sister.  Am sure it hurts to not be with your family for her funeral, but I feel confident she knew your love and left this world secure in the fact she had all she needed to be at peace.  Prayers for your peaceful heart as well.   

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam 

My condolences to you on the loss of your sister.  May your heart hold many sweet memories of her.  💗💖🌈

FB_IMG_1713998077478.jpg

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  I am so sorry to hear of your dear sisters passing.Sending you (((hugs)))

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is downright cold again today. down to 50 today with a cold nor'east wind off ocean today.

hair cut day for dh and me. got that accomplished. dh found a new barber this guy really trims up dh beard/mustach/eyebrows. he makes dh look spiffy every month.

that is about all for now,later guys.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear sister. As others have said she knows where your heart is. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been a busy WFH day for me. I had a dentist appointment earlier this morning. My cleaning lady was scheduled for today and I trust her, so I left her in the home and took care of my appointment.

Returned home and caught up on my work e-mails. Left at lunch, to get a document notarized, pick up a quick bite to bring home to eat, and back at it. 

I will be catching up with my niece later on this evening. I was talking to my brother on the phone the other day, and he told me she had called him, because she had an uninvited guest in her home. She woke up, looking for the cat. Walked towards the laundry room, and saw that the cat was razor focused on something. She get's closer and yes the uninvited guess was coiled up. She grabbed her cat and got away. Her brother lives with her so she was able to wake him up, via phone (lol). He took care of it. I want to know how the heck did it get inside of her home. I do not do snakes at all. I would be crying and ready to move (not kidding) if one was in my home. 

I hope everyone enjoyed their day. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is a super sunny soaker today

super sunshine but not for swimsuits today. very chilly outside. a nor'east wind off ocean is keeping it really chilly

did hang out clothes today.hope they all dry. not much else. later guys

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

I am also grieving ...

my younger sister  that was 74 died Friday April 19,.

This afternoon is her wake in another part of my state,

funeral is Thursday...and i'm unable to be there.

@cowboy sam I am SO very sorry for the loss of your dear sister😔, and know how difficult this must be for you!💝💝🤗 May your CHERISHED memories and LOVE of her provide comfort, and help sustain you through your grief.❤ I am sending heartfelt prayers of solace and STRENGTH for you and your dear family, as together you navigate this very difficult time!🙏🙏❤ 

I think the solar wind chime is such a WONDERFUL way to honor her!💝 Her LOVE❤ will shine brightly every evening for you!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

cloudy and very cool outside, could have showery weather today but when it is spits all over on the maps on the computers.

not doing much of anything today.

that is it for now, later all

Esteemed Contributor

Today, we will have a high of 72 degrees. So it should be a beautiful day.

Yesterday, after work I attended an event in my city called Foodie Friday, held at the local community college. It's held once a month during spring and summer. It's local small businesses selling their wares, they had a band playing, and of course lots of food trucks. I even saw a fire truck pull up. I guess to pick up their dinner.  I picked up one item of oils to use in my car, and dinner and desert to eat later on when I arrived home. They had chairs and tables set up for you to eat at, but it was to windy and chilly in my view to eat there.

Today, I have started off with a bang. I stripped my bed to change the sheets, I have a load of laundry going, and I cleaned my CPAP machine. Later, I will head to Cacique and pick up some underwear that I ordered online, and stop by the grocery store to pick up a handful of items. 

That's it for me. I hope that everyone enjoys their Saturday.