Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

I am at my beach house this weekend as I have off from work Monday for Rosh Hashanah.  We came down yesterday afternoon.  It is too chilly to go on the beach so we did some outlet shopping and went into downtown Rehoboth to our favorite gourmet shop where they sell fancy olive oil, balsamic vinegar etc. Then we had dinner in Lewes.  Today we are having bunch and will prep the house for fall/winter.  We may go home earlier than expected because the Eagles/Commanders game is not being shown here and I really want to see it.  I do have it recording on the DVR at home so there is no rush to head back north. We do have to be back home by at least 11:00 on Monday as we have new cleaning people coming for their first visit and we have to let them in.  I also have a pedicure appointment tomorrow.  Not looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday as my new principal has been giving me a hard time and I am not looking forward to have any confrontations with her.  I have already been thinking that I may discontinue my contract with the school district for next year or even sooner if these confrontations continue.  I had planned to retire in 5 years when I turn 60 but maybe it will be much sooner as I don't need the aggravation and disrespect I have been getting from her. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

ninjawife, rehoboth have not been to the outlets in eons. we live 1 and half hour north of rehoboth hope you had fun.

been one witch weekend. we lost power to half our house. we could not find anyone to come and help us out. bob the builder man changed out breaker switches,he changed out sgi plug still not luck, finally we got a call back from one of the 100 places we contacted today, matt came out and was able to trace out the problem,it was the back door wall switch had gone bad and just caused half the house to go dark.we had no t.v. internet phone nothing.

dh took tomorrow off to give me some peaceful time. this was just to much for me.i. had a break down. we are hotel tonight.we got room early morn, we paid for the room might as well use it.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

super busy today

getting moderna shot in half hour later all

Honored Contributor

Busy Monday ....

I let my "junk mail" pile up - and spent about an hour going through that and tossing or recycling stuff.  

Then straightened up the bedrom, did my hair and makeup .... and went grocery shopping.  

I was in the mood for kielbasa and sauerkraut (cooked in beer).  It's in the slow cooker now and the apartment smells delicious.   Looking forward to dinner!

Yesterday, when I was looking for a "lost" shoe* - I found a box full of mohair yarn  (several colors) that I bought several years ago and forgot about.  Enough yarn for three sweaters. Sweater #1 already started. 

*(I did find the shoe.)

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

So far this week is free of all appointments.  Fingers crossed.

Cooler nights and early mornings but the rest of the days need to catch up!

Be well.

HD cardinal in fall wallpapers | Peakpx

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

No big plans for today-just taking it easy.

Be well.

Cute little hedgehog-they were trendy for awhile.  We bought one (toy) for our GD.

Hedgehog Fall Season GIF - Fall FallSeason Autumn - Discover & Share GIFs |  Animals, Hedgehog, Cute animals

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much at my end today

sunny coolish day with a good breeze

did get morn walk in, foot doc doesn't want me to walk because of blister, i am not sitting home for nothing

did get call from new GI doctor office getting some of my medical history i told them whati could remember know i forgot a bunch of stuff.

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Quiet around here. Went to Dr. yesterday, then had an X-ray, now waiting for P.T. to call. 

Wishing everyone a nice week. @Cakers3, a week without appointments is the best. 

Respected Contributor

At home today, in the middle of a laundry marathon! We are only two people here but where does it all come from?

Beautiful sunny & cool here finally. Will get out later for a walk around the neighborhood seeing the beautifully colored leaves.

Yes, no doc appointments for a week ... heaven! Have a nice day and all be well! 🌾🌞🍁
Super Contributor

CAKERS AND REDTOP AND ALL OTHERS WHO ARE HAVING LIFESTYLES THAT ARE BEING TURNED UPSIDE DOWN BY THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE I want you to know how much I admire and respect you . I am certain there are days that you feel like you cannot continue but you get up do it again and never ask for a peaceful day to stop yourself from having a nervous breakdown over the UNimportant stuff in life. You are my heroes.