Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

really not much here today

did close up the house, it was near 90, humidity isn't TOO bad as of yet but it was getting there.

watching a perry mason 1 hour show, one i have not seen in quite sometime so have no idea who did it

not much else, line dried clothes,all folded and p ut away.

later guys

Valued Contributor

Memorial-Day-Flyer-2022.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa   Thank you for posting and perhaps we will see you again from time to time.

Be well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Dear @Cakers3, Thank you for the beautiful pictures. They really speak to my heart. I am so sorry that you and your family are not able to visit the cemetery. Sending hugs 🤗 to you. ❤️
Honored Contributor

The PBS Memorial Day tribute from DC last night was so moving.

I saw a flat of red, white and blue petunias at the garden center this morning and bought them. Now my flower beds are complete. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

if you  want to read my story about the new glasses i just picked up on saturday that are worthless see spring is breaking out all over page 785, no wonder i got them for cheap, got raked over the coals on this one.

did hang out today,sheet day, all dried and folded and p ut away;.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Cat & Mouse Welcome June Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read on this first day of June.Heart

Our yard is being taken care of-nice person and since it is organic pick up day he can put most of it in our bin instead of having to haul it away.

I left some bottles of cold water for him and thankfully it's cloudy right now.  Good he showed early this morning before the temps get too high.

He is still here but cleaning up now.

Busy day yesterday-DH had to have another blood draw for surgery.  Then we popped into 3 markets and the post office.  I am doing nothing, nada, zilch, zippo today.  LOL

Be well.

Honored Contributor

hey all

have eye check in half hour, see all later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

my eye check went well, my new script was correct. it is the LENS MATERIAL that was incorrect. dr said there is a huge difference between the brilliant lens material used for my new glasses and verilux lenses that i have had since wearing glasses some 30 yrs now. so my new glasses were sent back to eye glass place to have new lenses ground on verilux  lenses with the new script. should be ready in 2 weeks.

just got a call from a neighbor lady who lives about 3 blocks from me we talk on phone often.she tested positive for covid and is so sick,she is boostered up with moderna vaccine. she got covid from the owner of the small company she works for,the owner just flew in from florida to check on her company,she lives in florida but commutes up to delaware every few weeks.

weather still sunny and warm.

ok guys later.