Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

Got tank fill for my car, which today was not sub below so I could do that.  Finally a spa day for me!  I am also seasoning my cast iron pan and cooking simple today.  Maybe an omlet. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello all. Have blowing snow today and don"t have to go anywhere.  It"s a good day to look out the windows and do nothing,which I am very good at.  Will make a stew later today. Will enjoy the day and think of Spring!  Have a good day to all who read and post.

Honored Contributor

A very late hello to all who post and read.Heart

DH appt. this morning and another MRI will be scheduled.

Nice day today-heat is off.  Will see what we need late tonight as to how far temps will dip.

Be well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much today. did chores, got walk in. day began with such a beauty of a sunrise, sun for about an hour now it is clouded over and next storm for tonight moving in.

clothes folded,that is all for now.later guys

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here today

gale force winds today. had 4plus inch snow overnight. bright sunshine now so what snow is melting is refreezing as fast as it is melting.

watching an old movie on t.v. now, suppose to be a true story out of texas from 1946 murders happening to teenagers. who done it. what little i read about it on line, it is a true story the killer(s) were never caught. movie was made in 56.

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

The heat is back on as of last night and it is going to be a roller coaster forecast.  Most nights will be cold but the days are going from 40's to 70's and back down again.

Not much happening-we went out yesterday to pick up a few things and staying put for the rest of the week-end.  Finished some laundry and making another cup of coffee right now.

Stay warm, stay safe, be well.

Happy Friday - PicMix

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

So cold here in SE Wisconsin! Temps in low teens & wind-chill below zero! On Wed. morning DH & I finally got our boosters & flu vaccines. Stopped at grocery to stock up, especially tricky due to empty shelves. It has been getting that way recently. Maybe the shipping issues & bad weather are causing that.

So we finally get home & find out the furnace quit! Temp on thermostat said 52°. Fortunately we were able to get the repairman here & all fixed rather quickly with a switch/sensor replacement! It was so cold out we were lucky to get service so fast.

Stay warm & safe if you are in the path of snowstorms & ice. Have a good weekend!
Honored Contributor

It's 10 degrees here in southern WV, and we are blanketed with 6 1/2 inches of snow.   Pretty much a no brainer that it's a full on pajama day for us!   

It is a day for the small "piddly" jobs I need to do, like shredding, sewing on buttons and making quick sewing repairs on the machine, putting some things away in storage bins, plus laundry.   

My husband has requested fried potatoes for supper, but am still thinking on what protein he will get to go with them.   

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Have been meaning to give an update on my new Whirlpool commercial washer after a full week of test runs.  

This is definitely a keeper; love the no frills, bells or whistles of this washer.   All deep water wash and rinse, which is the most important feature I need in a washer.   

Honored Contributor

Hello all

REDTop, have seen that whirlpool washer at Lowes. It looks like a really great washer. does that have a extra rinse, i always like 2 full rinse for all my wash loads.

not much else tonight. took a quick walk after dinner. was not to slippery tonight, just 1 spot has to really be careful around.

ok guys later