Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@Suziepeach wrote:

Just peeking in with continued prayers for @ShowMe , her sister, Mr. Lucky and all her friends. HeartHeartHeartHeart

Image result for peeking mouse gif

@Suziepeach...there is my "peeking mouse" I used to post to Showme.  Thank you for posting it again, sweet pea.

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@possummink wrote:

ShowMe's Friends,   I just found out about ShowMe being so very ill.  LifeisGood remembered that I posted on ShowMe's other thread a few years ago and let me know about ShowMe.  Smiley Sad   

ShowMe is such a kind and sweet person.   I with we had gotten together as we both live in the St. Louis area.  Back then I was off and on here and in Florida with my son and his family,  helping with my grandsons while their parents worked.  They are now grown up and I am home most of the time though I have a granddaughter and two great grandsons living in Oklahoma where her husband is serving in the Military.  I do get to visit there now and then, 

Sending prayers and hugs to ShowMe and her sister and her friends here.   Though I haven't posted here in ages,  I do remember many posters who I 'talked' with back then.   May God bless our friend, ShowMe, and give her peace.   My God also bless all of you and give you loving comfort and gentle blessings, Heart

@possummink...was a sweet post.  It's so good to see you again.  I haven't posted in about 2 years....but, needed to come back and let all you lovely know what is going on with Showme.  I hope you and your family are doing well.

Jan Benz 'Miss December' Canvas Art - 24 x 24

@kittykatkay 

Kittykatkay,   It has been a long time.  Thank you for the kind words.  I am doing pretty well for being so 'old'.  I don't feel old, but the numbers don't lie, for sure.   I don't move as fast anymore, not a lot of stamina, but am so very blessed with pretty good health and most parts perking along.   Got excess fluffiness that I'd like to get rid of but not being very active and loving food doesn't help shed fluff.

Thank you also for letting us know about ShowMe.  I post mostly on the Friends forums and lost touch with the wonderful posters on her thread.   I just kept falling behind as ShowMe's thread moved along at a pretty fast clip.  I am home now as my son and his wife have sold their Florida home and are in Hawaii for 3 or 4 years.  My grandsons are all grown up, the youngest will graduate in May.  I miss seeing them everyday as I did when my son still lived there.  

My brother and I share a home as he's not in good health.  Many issues, breathing, heart, knees, back etc.  He's on oxygen and can't do very much anymore.  I just hope he can maintain what he has now.  Just had 3 stents put in a few weeks ago. 

I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.   I saw so many names of friends I used to post with on the list dooBdoo posted.  It's amazing how so many posters have a positive impact on our lives even though we've never met in person.  I keep my friends here in my prayers, always.  Though I don't post on this Forum much,  I haven't forgotten my friends here.  It was so nice to see so many names on that list.  Good memories for me. 

Take good care, be safe and have a beautiful Christmas season and a Blessed New Year,  wow!!  2020 !! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo   You and your DS will always be in my prayers.Heart

@PredsI am sending you healing light; I just wanted to let you know that I've always appreciated your spirit.Heart

For everyone dealing with troubling times - you may not know it but I sincerely hope for the best for all of you.Heart

I'm not going to be posting so I'm sending out an early wish for everyone to be safe and happy this holiday season.

Be well.Heart

Image result for cardinal snow gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Thank you kitty...I was going through my old emails from show me and I found a picture of her and another lady that doesn't post here any longer.They were pretty good friends or so she thought.It broke her little heart when that friendship dissolved. Show me is funny and feisty and she stands her ground...I guess some couldn't handle it.She and I had many laughs on the phone over some situations on these boards.Kitty,I wish I could send her a card or some flowers but I understand why I can't have the information to do so.Please if you get the chance,tell her how much I love and  miss her Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 .  Thank you very much.  As always, prayers and best wishes for you and your family.  Please take care my friend. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay 

I'm laughing as over many years i also posted with Show me....mainly on  that list  and others...but didn't make it on your list.....

but

what matters the most  i also got to chat and got to know so many of you there...but not using my present nic...as we know after qvc change over ...i wasn't able to use  olderthandirt...Qvc has changed so much since back then.

Also so many have left,moved on,and are missed..like you.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Well, today.........I just have to get into this 4 tier file thing I have in my craft room.  It's getting loaded down.  I'm saving too much that needs to go out!!! 

Oh yeah, gotta bake my turkey too. OK it's on.

Trusted Contributor

I am going to the mall.   Going to Bath and Body Works for candles and shower gels.

Respected Contributor

@possummink....Hey, we are all getting older, sweet pea and as long as we can "putter around" here and there, well...that's a good thing.  

WOW...your son and his family are in Hawaii, ...how nice, but I know you miss them and your grandchildren have really grown up.  Where does the time go?  I am sorry your brother is going through health issues and thank GOD you are there to help.  Bless both of your hearts.

Yes, we all seem to be right here together now for a sad reason but it's great to see everyone again. I will, more than likely, not be posting again in the future, but needed to come here and inform all of you of what's going on.

Have a wonderful upcoming holiday season and yes, YIKES 2020....there will be some wonderful things happening for all of us in the upcoming year, I pray and feel.  ((HUGS)) sweetie.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What in the world is going on with these forums?  I keep getting kicked out like someone's boot is kicking my backside...oh my that hurts, lol.