Super Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Thank you @Grand Happy for the updates blessings, and prayers of strength for you sweetheart. I know how difficult it is to lose someone close I lost a best friend of 11 years in February unexpected to illness that had just returned home from rehab 1 day. I just recently can say thei6name outloud without welling up in a tears.
Honored Contributor

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Respected Contributor

MaRina, so glad that you got to say a few words to ShowMe a absolutely blessing for you and all of us. This has really put me in a real downer along with you all. I am a dweller and it is very hard to let go of someone. I am just blown away how fast ShowMe went from feeling bad to this last hit on her just took everything out of her. My thoughts are with her sister .

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much. I'm having such a hard time with this. God is good, I'm putting on Faith in him, thanking him for the one day stumbled across this community chat ♥️

Esteemed Contributor

Went to breakfast, had poached eggs and crepes (my favorites)

then made a big pot of chicken veggie soup and cornish hens.

Right now doing laundry and having a glass of red wine.

Tomorrow DH turns 65  can't wait for him to open his presents:

colored tshirts (for work), a heated throw, Svengoolie 40th anniversary box (he's a big fan) and $100 Harley Davidson gift card.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey   Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday to your hubby, that is a big milestone indeed.  I am sure he will love those gifts, they sound wonderful.  I know what it is like when you know somebody really wants something (or will really be excited to get something) - hard to wait for them to open the presents.  Have a fun celebration.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Our beautiful FAITH....the Angels will rejoice in her arrival.She has such a large presence for such a petite little lady. She gave this nasty disease a heck of a fight.She stayed strong and upbeat throughout her struggle. It is time to go home now.... Until we meet again my sweet sweet friend..your girl Cali..xo. I love you
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cali, such a sweet post. She sure did put up a fight for ,5 yrs and counting.
She has strong Faith and knows she'll be Welcomed Home with Love ❤️

Honored Contributor

Thought I would check in and now I see our @ShowMe has taken a turn. I am so saddened to see this news. I kept thinking of her over Thanksgiving and praying for her...and I will continue. Must admit I am shedding some tears and pray whatever God has in his plans it is what will be best for Showme. I am so happy her sister has been with her and will keep Mr. Lucky in my thoughts as well...this must be so confusing for him. I am happy the two of them had so many good years together...I hope he will be cared for and loved in his new home...breaks my heart for them both.

TY @Grand Happy  and those who are keeping us informed of how she is doing...very kind of you!

I am sorry for those who have had their losses on this thread too such as @catswhisper.Heart

I want to add it has been a blessing we all had such a good time speaking to @ShowMe and getting to know her and each other. Such a wonderful group of women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@Grand Happy 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))  thank you for being strong while talking to showmeHeart   It couldn't have been easy.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."