Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@ShowMe 

Thanks so much for that!   Appreciate it.  

Slow improvement day by day.  Good sign is that I was actually hungry when I got up today.   I'm supposed to eat when I take meds ... and had to force myself to eat something .... so it's good to be hungry.   

I am loving all the naps!   

@ALRATIBA......Glad that there is improvement....and yes, good that you were hungry when you got up this morning.  So many meds today require that you eat when taking meds.  

Continue to enjoy the naps.....

Honored Contributor

Morning everyone.  Not so nice a day here.  Currently it is 37 with a light rain.  Much colder, it could be snow.  They are predicting snow today.  The high today is supposed to be 44, but not sure if it will make it without sunshine.  Tonight it is supposed to get down to 15......  That's pretty dang cold.  Glad I have my down blanket on the bed.

Am glad the mattress on my bed got turned.  Does make a difference and am sleeping much better now.  Not waking up with my back hurting as much.

Looking out the living room window right now.....And yes, it is snowing......no more rain.  And it has gotten pretty windy.  

Will be getting my knit and chenille tops in the drawers and then filling the containers with the summer tops.  Hope it doesn't take me too long.  That is a goal I have for today.  

Still in my jammies with a knit top over the jammy top.  It is keeping me nice and warm for now.  Will be getting dressed in a while.  Thank goodness the warmer pants are up here now.  

Have taken care of Mr. Lucky's wants and needs, and still need to take care of mine.  So with that, will be back later to check on what the weather will be like where all of you live.

Stay safe.....and stay warm.

Honored Contributor

hello all

so nice to meet you vivian.

not to much to report today.

did chores, got walk in, clothes in dryer (just buzzed) ready to be folded.

not sure what i have picked up. may be having a reaction to some bare minerals face product I began about a week ago. my neck is itching like crazy. not sure if it is that new product. I use bare mineral foundation no problem but began that radiance powder last week now i have a rash on my neck area. i do apply a very light coat to face/neck area. sure hope it is not my new medication which i began 2 months ago. the other is my powder laundry soap. what i am wearing today i don't think i have washed it in the powder detergent.  i take from the bottom of the pile and work my way up I keep recycle clothes that way. Put the clean washed clothes on top of pile and pull from the bottom. the powder detergent have been on that for at least 3 months. the itch just began last week. just neck area.

well guys have clothes to fold

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much this afternoon.

did get walk in, no mail today.. listening to weather / news .

that is about all for now, see all later.

Respected Contributor

We had some nice weather today. Made sure I went outside because we are going to have cold and snow the next few days. Took a walk and got my winter greens and pine ones. Will put them in my winter baskets on the porch. Came in and ironed for a while. That's enough for today.

Honored Contributor

I was alone today, husband dressed up in his dress uniform from the Army and went to his old school for the Vetern's Day program the kids put on. If you can imagine, my husband actually fits into that uniform from when he was in his early 20's.I had the day to myself, I did a little house cleaning and called my elderly aunt and we chatted for 2 hours. Husband returned home around 3:45 PM and we had left overs for supper tonight.

Honored Contributor

hello all

dh and i wonder what we did to all his uniforms. I think we threw them out or gave them to military good will shop.

not much else going on tonight.

see all tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Related image

Brrrr!  Good Morning Everyone!!!  Cold and some slippery roads this morning.

DS has PT this morning so I'm waiting to see if he is going to go.  If he does, I'll wait at home and they can stop by for some pumpkin buns, nice and warm.

I hope all who are having snow will be warm and safe today.  A package is being delayed from UPS because of the storms up north.  Not a rush to get it so that's good.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Vivian 

Image result for welcome to our group cats

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Many thanks. Your words of welcome warm my heart. It's going to go down to about 20 degrees so I could use some warmth.