Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@golding76......What a story you told us about the services yesterday.  Wonderful that so many folks showed up.  Glad you were able to finally get a seat.

Ok, so you pigged out eating all the meat you could.  And that you enjoyed eating the mashed potatoes.  Nice that you shared some with your neighbors, and that you gave them some candy too.  

Oh going over to Theresa's is another story.  Was glad when I got back home into my own apartment where it is nice and clean compared to over there.  Did get her phone system straightened out, and the technician showed her what to do if that happens again.  Hope she can remember it.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful rest of your day and evening.  

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

Show me, I too like clean !!!! When i go to someone else's house and the place is dirty I just can't eat or drink anything. You know I clean around my place. I may not dust every day but once a week my place is dusted in the rooms I am working in that day.

Goldie, we have same problem the woodwork Catholics come out of the woodworks during holidays , weddings, funerals. otherwise you don't see them in church. Our church what you had yesterday we have at Christmas 4pm Mass. 1500 people usually show up for that Mass.

did get my walk in, and picked up mail.

making turkey breast and bisquits for dinner tonight.

OK guys will check in later.

Super Contributor

@ShowMe ,Just a quick pop in to tell you what an inspiration you are. I admire your caring and positive spirit.You have provided a place for others to share simple everyday life.You and the other posters have felt like friends.Bless you 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe wrote:

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

Show me, I too like clean !!!! When i go to someone else's house and the place is dirty I just can't eat or drink anything. You know I clean around my place. I may not dust every day but once a week my place is dusted in the rooms I am working in that day.

Goldie, we have same problem the woodwork Catholics come out of the woodworks during holidays , weddings, funerals. otherwise you don't see them in church. Our church what you had yesterday we have at Christmas 4pm Mass. 1500 people usually show up for that Mass.

did get my walk in, and picked up mail.

making turkey breast and bisquits for dinner tonight.

OK guys will check in later.G

@viva923......OMGosh, you would have been sick.  It's a long story and I don't want to make anyone sick with posting the condition of the apartment is in.  I couldn't sit in the living room any longer, so I told her I was going to go home.  She called me when the technician got through.  Just had to tell her what I was feeling.  She begged me not to say anything to her daughter.  I did tell her that if her doctor knew the condition of her apartment he would be very angry.  She really can't control her daughter and what she doesn't do, but .......by gosh, she ought to care about her mother.  No wonder she is in her bedroom the whole evening when she gets home from work.  Living in that filth is just not healthy for any living soul.  

Glad you were able to get your walk in.  Nothing like fresh air.....

Your dinner for this evening sounds delicious.  Left over turkey breast does make delicious sandwiches.  

Hope you have a wonderful evening....please relax.

PS....really didn't intend to hit post.....tried to stop it, but couldn't.

I know you are a really neat person and keep your home immaculate.  I was thinking of you while I was over there with all that you and your DH just got finished with in the cleaning cycle you went through.  You would have been sickened like I was.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tweety68 wrote:

@ShowMe ,Just a quick pop in to tell you what an inspiration you are. I admire your caring and positive spirit.You have provided a place for others to share simple everyday life.You and the other posters have felt like friends.Bless you 

@Tweety68.....Thanks so much for stopping by and for the very sweet post.  Always try to treat folks the way I like to be treated....and that is done on this thread.  Very sweet and considerate women......all with the same feelings of being kind to one another.

Yes, do believe we have a special friendship on here.

Come by any time and post.....  Would love to have you again.

Ok, off to watch my Cardinal game.

Have a lovely evening.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is calling out another poster

Contributor

Hi Everyone ! Sorry I've been MIA for a while! I've been out of town for a few trips and just so busy at work.  I must have had a touch of something as I just couldn't stay awake in the evening!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed a nice Easter and Passover. 

@ShowMe I'm watching the Brewers and Cardinals game. The Cardinals are going to win this one. I'm also watching the Milwaukee Bucks and they will win this series against Detroit tonight! Switching back and forth but will now stay with the Bucks game. 

Ok, all for now and I will be back tomorrow night! 

Honored Contributor

YES.....beautiful game.....it's over.....CARDINALS won.  Final score was 13 to 5.....couldn't believe it. 

Ok another game tomorrow night.