Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

I went to a UPS store to have some copies made.  Later I'll go to Dollar General to get a few things and look at what's left of Christmas stuff. 

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda......ok Miss ambitious.   Good way to end a year and start a new one.  

Happy New Year to you too.

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Caligurll......that's a chore I don't have to do any more.  And, don't miss it either.  

A big pot of veggie chili sounds wonderful....and very healthy.  Will you be making cornbread to go with it?

@ShowMeAs good as cornbread sounds, no, unfortunately I don't have the ingredients on hand to make it; but maybe tomorrow if I go out.  The chili recipe I use makes about 16 cups so I will be enjoying it for several days.  I usually  keep out half and put half in the freezer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Catty2.....Don't have to go to UPS any more to have copies made.  My new Dell printer does that, scans, and faxes too.  

There's a Dollar General down the road from where I live.  Used to love going in there.  Another place I used to love to go to is Big Lots.....do you have them too?

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe

Yes, Big Lots is in my area but I haven't gone to one in years.  Not sure why but I do go to Dollar General fairly often for paper products, cat food, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe

OMG...the dear grands are “off the wall” right now, it is that “go crazy” time of day for them.

Spending an extra day here due to flight cancellation.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

DH and I just got back home from looking at the sale Christmas decorations. 

We started at Hobby Lobby and Mardels before heading to the mall.  At the mall we went to Macy’s, Amber Marie & Co., JCP, and Dillard’s.

Now it’s time to watch TCM, coffee and maybe doze off.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@chickenbutt......well at least you're doing something.  More than I can say for myself.  

Hope you continue to enjoy your day and then your evening.

Thanks!  Well, do what you want and I hope you are having a great day!  Smiley Happy

I have marked 9 things off my list and have 3 things left.  It's just shy of 3pm, so yay.  On a break now.   Wish I could do more things I need to do but these rib injuries are really slowing me down and some things, like even vacuuming, I just can't do or I end up increasing the injury/pain and I'm really tired of it so I want it go to away already!   

Time for lunch but right now I'm kind of beat so I don't feel like dealing.  Maybe after my break.   hehe

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe

I worked all day and ran a couple errands on my lunch break. I need to get dinner & then get ready for bed. Tomorrow will be a very busy repeat!

Honored Contributor

Since the day after Christmas I have been depleted of energy.  Want nothing more than to relax and recharge.

I did two loads of laundry yesterday and tidied up a bit.  Today, I had to emerge from the house and do certain demanding functions.

Wiped out again tonight and fell asleep during the 5:00 o'clock news.