Honored Contributor

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

I'm not doing anything right now.  Have done a couple chores already, but don't have much energy today.  Got worn out yesterday, and did get to sleep in a little later this morning....like 8:30.  

Have gradually gotten some of the laundry from last evening put away, but still have more to do.  

Just finished eating my lunch a little bit ago, and really would like to take a nap.....but better not.  

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Having friends for dinner.  This is the last of holiday celebrations among us.  

After they leave I will start the undecorating and putting my house in order before I leave for vacation.  My cousins and I will be doing our yearly getaway in Key West this year.  My one cousin co-ordinates it so it's always a surprise (within reason).  Looking forward to fun & sun🌴👙☀️🍹🍷

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1......enjoy your dinner get together this evening.  And above all, have a wonderful vacation.  Have fun and enjoy the sun....and also enjoy the food.

Honored Contributor

Just my usual boring stuff!  Smiley Happy

Actually, I have a few things to vacuum-seal so that's always fun for me as I'm a nut for food storage so I get satisfaction from doing that.   Smiley Happy  Weird, I know but that's ok.  

Went to grocery store earlier.   When I get finished watching the Kennedy Center Honors show I'm getting to work on my list du jour.     The problem is - I really don't want to.   wahhh!    heh  

Hope everybody is having a nice day!

Esteemed Contributor

I am putting away Christmas decorations except for the tree and outside lights; those I plan on taking down on January 2.  Will be making a big pot of veggie chili later in the day.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt......well at least you're doing something.  More than I can say for myself.  

Hope you continue to enjoy your day and then your evening.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll......that's a chore I don't have to do any more.  And, don't miss it either.  

A big pot of veggie chili sounds wonderful....and very healthy.  Will you be making cornbread to go with it?

Trusted Contributor

On a break at stupid WORK ! UGH

Trusted Contributor

Taking down the Christmas decor - getting the house ready for a FRESH NEW START !  Happy New Year to all !!

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy......sorry about that.  But, if you work 8 hours, you are just about 1/2 there.