Esteemed Contributor

I just tried to check out the "Items recently on the air" listings & get a picture of Rick & Shawn with HUMMMMM .... I guess the web site is down again!!! .... do you think the Russians  are hacking into QVC's web site?? lol ha ha !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 I just tried to check my order status, and I am getting the same message I have been getting for the last 3 days for several hours at a time, this is beyond ridiculous!

Respected Contributor

Wow.   I can see a few hours - but this has been going on for 3 days now.    

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!  This is nuts.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I just got on a few minutes ago and found this. I give up. 

I think QVC should do something to make up for this. If they are having problems, they should post on the home page of the forums. I think they have done this in the past. For some reason they are not commenting now, and I understand it may be hard for them to know. But even a brief message saying something like, "We are working as fast as we can to correct the issues, and we appreciate your patience," is better than no response at all!

Maybe they're talking about it on the shows. I haven't had them on today. 

Honored Contributor

yes, problems for me once again.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This is insane. They need to shut down completely for some time.  Get a new, robust computer system in place, and start all over.  Might be a good idea to scrap the additional channels until they can have reliable success with just one.

Honored Contributor

Everytime I have a problem, I always think it's my computer. Good to know it's not!

Respected Contributor

This seems like total incompetence, almost like they want to go out of business.

Just a thought - ucould it be due to electrical power shortages as a result of heat usage? If so they should

have a message apologizing for the inconvenience.

Honored Contributor

I just placed and order and got a message that the tax couldn't be computed accurately at the moment and CS would help me if the order needed to be redone.  There is no other legitimate site with so many problems.