Honored Contributor

Oh that sounds really scary. Glad you are ok.

Glad I don't wear anything around my neck.

You should email Spin Spa so they can put a warning on their packaging. 

Valued Contributor

mollymaggie,

I am so sorry to read about what happened to you. Thank goodness you were able to get yourself free.

In my family no one has ever taken a bath or shower wearing anything on their body but their birthday suit.

No bath back brushes, no loofah sponges, no  jewelry like nose rings, eyebrow rings, earrings or any other piercings.

Also no hair pins, nothing, just the skin and hair  on their body which God gave them.

That is the safest  and only way to shower or bathe.

Respected Contributor

I am glad you are okay! Thanks for the warning.🌸

Respected Contributor

Many people wear jewelry that they never remove such as a wedding ring or bracelet, necklace/chain, etc. They can sort of become part of you so I can understand not removing them when showering/bathing, etc.

Honored Contributor

It's good you reported this to us. Thank you! It might save someone from what sounds like a traumatic experience. So glad you came out of it ok.  I agree with reporting it to the company.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Glad you're well. A reminder to teach your children never to have dangling jewelry, long loose hair, or loose billowy sleeves around any type of machinery. Ever!

Honored Contributor

How horrible! Smiley Sad I'm sorry to read about your terrible experience and hope you will recover from any damages. I hope the manufacturer will place warnings on that device if they haven't done so already.

Regular Contributor

How scary!  Glad you are ok and thanks so much for sharing this!  Made me think about a spinning air brush I just purchased and tried for the first time yesterday.  Come to think of it, that could also get caught on a necklace spinning away as doing the bottom of hair.

Once again, thanks so much for this info and sorry this happened to you.

Honored Contributor

How frightening.  Thank goodness you weren't alone when it happened.

Respected Contributor

Nothing new under the sun?