@fancy pantsy wrote:

ahhhh, yes.  i remember it well. 

Ahhhh yes I remember it well and I remember Maurice Chevalier who sang it lol

Trusted Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

Sad to say I remember it all.  Time has sure flown.    Smiley Sad

Smiley Sad Me Too

Respected Contributor

Let's not rush things.  John Lennon won't be dead for 39 years until December 8th.  He died on December 8th 1980.  I remember because it was my 21st birthday.

Trusted Contributor

I survived without wearing a seatbelt, a bike helmet, Catholic school (those nuns were tough), a phone to let my mom know where I was (we didn't have anywhere to go) and TV with three channels.  Yep, that list made me feel old and I remember them all!

Respected Contributor

I remember all on the list, but what really makes me feel old is literally have to crawl out of bed in the morning when not too long ago I used to bounce out like Tigger.

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I survived without wearing a seatbelt, a bike helmet, Catholic school (those nuns were tough), a phone to let my mom know where I was (we didn't have anywhere to go) and TV with three channels.  Yep, that list made me feel old and I remember them all!

@Phantom41 

I was in a store yesterday and the customer ahead of me was trying to explain party lines to the clerk.   Remember party lines?

Honored Contributor

I stood in front of the mirror to put on makeup once again today.  For fun, I said, "mirror, mirror, on the wall",....and I hear my husband's voice say from another room, the mirrors going to win, I think.  I busted out laughing.........His days are numbered.  LOL  LOL