Honored Contributor

I will once again call out the moderators here. Thread after thread has been deleted, and no one is really being "bad". It is to the point that we cannot discuss anything more controversial than the exact shade of blue the sky is, or it is deemed inappropriate.

Q, why don't you just close this down if people can't discuss timely topics, and show a variety of opinions?

Super Contributor

There's always scallops.

Honored Contributor
On 10/7/2014 Cakers1 said:

There's always scallops.

Valued Contributor
On 10/7/2014 Cakers1 said:

There's always scallops.

Honored Contributor

Last week, Marianne started a thread about OT threads being moved.

I'm not sure whatever happened with that but yesterday I logged on and went to the beauty forum only to see topic after topic that had nothing to do with beauty and they are still there today.

Either the mods decided moving threads wasn't a good or once again, the moderation is very inconsistent.

Respected Contributor

I probably depends on your definition of ""bad..""

I look at it this as their ""playground.."" their rules..their decision. If I don't like it - I can either pull my big girl panties up and suke it up as it is their place...or find another place that better suits me.

Just because it is Viewpoints doesn't mean they want a political or hotbed free for all..

This IS a shopping site and for customers. They don't want new people showing up to look at a item..find their way here and then bammm find some nonsense..

Respected Contributor

Hey if you just mention Lisa R, her fly girl jumps on the report button and it's gone. Even if it is harmless. The whole place is a mere facade for the power trips that some are on.

Valued Contributor
On 10/7/2014 CouponQueen said:

I probably depends on your definition of ""bad..""

I look at it this as their ""playground.."" their rules..their decision. If I don't like it - I can either pull my big girl panties up and suke it up as it is their place...or find another place that better suits me.

Just because it is Viewpoints doesn't mean they want a political or hotbed free for all..

This IS a shopping site and for customers. They don't want new people showing up to look at a item..find their way here and then bammm find some nonsense..

Great post!

Honored Contributor
On 10/7/2014 skuggles said:

Hey if you just mention Lisa R, her fly girl jumps on the report button and it's gone. Even if it is harmless. The whole place is a mere facade for the power trips that some are on.

Can I ask who her fly girl is?

Respected Contributor

Not mentioning names. It would be pointless as no sooner would it be posted ... no sooner would it be gone.