Respected Contributor

What do you think about blogs and forums not appearing on the main page? Now you have to click on View Full Footer to find it. I predict fewer new posters and posts. Talk about a hidden forum..

Esteemed Contributor

I had to read this twice..

Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

What do you think about blogs and forums not appearing on the main page? Now you have to click on View Full Footer to find it. I predict fewer new posters and posts. Talk about a hidden forum..

I really hate it. I actually thought there was something wrong with my Kindle and iPad! I don't understand why QVC keeps tinkering with the website.

Respected Contributor

This morning I had a hard time finding the forums and started to think they got rid of it. I finally stumbled upon the "view full footer" and found the link. 

Honored Contributor

are you referring to tablets and phones? i am using a laptop and see the blogs/forums link towards the bottom of the homepage.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: View Full Footer

[ Edited ]

I thought it was my iPad too. The Q page on my iPad now goes straight to mobile view and doesn't give me an option to go to desktop view, which I prefer.  Very annoying! No problem finding the forums but had to hunt and peck to find my order status and account.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

are you referring to tablets and phones? i am using a laptop and see the blogs/forums link towards the bottom of the homepage.

I do use an iPad but before today the forums was listed at the bottom of the main  page. Now I have to click on view full footer to find the forums. 

Respected Contributor

Maybe some techy person can explain why there can't be a uniform appearance across all platforms. I view on an IPad but apparently my access and process is different from those viewing on a PC. Why can't QVC post a change bulletin/update to explain changes such as this?

Super Contributor

I have a Samsung Mobile and always had to go through View Full Footer or google qvc community.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if this works on all Ipads/tablets, but can't you get to the forums page and then make it a favorite or bookmark it?  That's what I do then when I log in it takes me straight to the forum page.