Respected Contributor

Does anyone have a problem with videos downloading when looking at product selected from items recently on air.  The video for the product runs halfway and then cuts out...a message comes over the video that says....Video failed to download completely due to network error.

Respected Contributor

Re: Video Cannot Be Downloaded

Yes....and it's been going on for at least 3 weeks!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for letting me know it isn't just me.  I have gone on Google to try to find a fix, but nothing works.  Do you use chrome with windows 10.  My apple Ipad does not have this problem.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes, yes.  It's a problem with the website.  Try again later.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This happens to some customers with significant frequency and it should be a priority for the QVC IT department to address, but then this website has always limped along with constant technical problems ignored or fixed with a bandage only to resurface later.

I'm using an iMac (3 browsers:  Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), an iPad 3 and iPad 6, and iPhone 5 (mobile Safari).   All software versions are the most current for each device and for each browser.   I haven't been encountering this problem with videos.  

I don't think this is related to Adobe Flash Player, as the site no longer requires it for these videos and I haven't used AFP for years.

I wonder what the common denominator is for those experiencing the video errors...  I looked at a few past reports, and it seemed that most of them involved Windows-based PCs and the Chrome browser, as @tobes mentioned here.   Is that the case with everyone who has seen this error message?

(adding some of the moderators, those I think might be online today, to the discussion in case they want to monitor the problem: @Barbara-QVC@Beth-QVC@Cindy-QVC@Kim-QVC, @Susan-QVC)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Thanks dooBdoo.  No problem for me on my Iphone 6s or air ipad.  It is on Microsoft 10 w/chrome browser.  I have also used microsoft 10 on Bing and Explorer but still have the same video problem as I  have on chrome.  Strange.  Google says problem may e too much history open so I went in and closed a lot of my hisgory on the tools program but no help.  it cannot be internet connection because i see videos without interruption on all other sites.  The QVC site seems to be having problems with timing out as well.....i.e, took too long.